Chapter 35

Alex soon came back to the Salvatore boarding school after notifying the coven about the situation. All the coven leaders felt indebted to Alex they told them that he could call them for help as long as it wasn't something against nature or their coven's rules. The moment Alex entered the boarding house only to get a bear hug from Hope, who then gave a very passionate kiss.As both broke the kiss because of the need to breathe as Hope smiled and said"I missed you so much."

Hope blushed seeing this, while Alex felt glares from Klaus.

But Elijah, Kol, Finn, and Henrik were okay with the boy. The same can be said for Hailey, Freya and Davina.

Alex returned the smile and replied"I missed you too.So did anything happen while I was gone."

Hope now became serious as she told everything about meeting the ancient sorcerer Ptah,who had come looking for the knife as Hope said"We were able to transfer him to one the cells under the school. We were waiting for you to come.we have another problem Alaric's dead fiancee showed up at the school today morning."

Caroline, Lizzie, Josie, and Bonnie yelled in unison"What!!!"

Alaric,who was quiet till now was shocked and looking at the Watcher questioned"Is this real?"

Watcher nodded and answered, "Yes, she is real and how she came back will be revealed."

Kol hummed and muttered in disgust"Necromancy."

Kol was not hypocritical, he only hated Necromancy because of how Necromancers had a habit of bringing back spirits, who were actually at peace. They also have absolute control over the spirit they brought back.

Freya and Davina shared similar sentiments.

Bonnie absolutely despised it.

Alex saw Freya, Bonnie and Hailey coming towards them,all three looked really serious as Freya spoke"Good to see you back Alex."

While Alex guessed"Necromancy."Freya nodded as Bonnie pitched in"We questioned her with Alaric,it seems she only remembers thing till her death and we aren't really sure about what to do with situation.We are not sure what the necromancer's aim is.''

Alex was thoughtful he knew necromancers are able to control the dead they raised without the victim even knowing as he said"Malivore changed tactic after he saw monsters are failing to get the knife,he now is trying to get those that died to get it.This is a psychological move,he probably believes we won't release her."

Freya agreed with Alex and said"I thought the same thing."

Davina added"The timing is too perfect."

At the time Josie wanted to meet her biological mother, but Lizzie was not sure she was happy with her mother Caroline.

Caroline loved her daughter, she was mature enough to let them know their real mother.

While Alaric looked at Alex and asked"Could you do something to make her stay?"

Alex shook his head and replied"I can't,I am sure my counterpart will explain why?

Alaric frowned, while he looked back at the screen.

Alex saw Alaric talking with Josette as he came to me asked"Can you help her?"

Alex felt pity for the man and replied"I can't because her soul had already found peace,making her stay here will only hurt her more."

Alaric teared up a bit,while Josie and Lizzie comforted him. They nod a strained relationship,but they are still family.

Alaric teared up and nodded as Alex said"I will get Lizzie and Josie,It will be good to meet their Mom."