Part 6

Watcher brought another viewer it was Antoinette who was confused and didn't know where she was,also she was very happy to see Elijah who smiled at her.She ran and hugged Elijah who explained to her the situation.After hearing everything she was sad about hearing about Roman and Greta.Everyone started the viewing.

They were on the way to get Elijah as Alex was going through the Grimoire has a number of interesting features like if you want a particular kind of spell the Grimoire automatically shows it to you and another feature is history it shows everything like Arcadius the first psychic, the first werewolves, and even something called Malivore and it was the reason his original parents were gone as it hunted them relentlessly as both parents sacrificed their lives to use time/space spell which pretty much how Alex made it to the future.

Everyone was Awed at hearing about Alex's grimoire,but soon became sad when they found out about his birth parents death,Hope felt really sad for Alex as she remembered hee also lost his adopted parents in this timeline.Freya questioned"What is this Malivore?"
Watcher replied"It will be explained in the future."
Everyone just nodded as Hope was curious questioned"From which period did Alex's parents send him from?"
Watcher was thoughtful and answered"Alex was born in 1432."

A/N: Well there is time turners and stuff so I thought why not this.If you have any other ideas do comment.]

Alex was broken out of his thoughts when he heard Klaus's voice"We will reach Elijah soon and Marcel has made it women from Greta's group act has Hailey thanks to the modified memories and enchanted ring she is acting perfectly. Also Marcel had kept watch on the place as two hours after we were gone some of her people came to check on Hailey. Everything is going according to plan now all we need is Elijah."

Klaus with smile whispered"Yes,now all we need is Greta to take the bait."

Alex sighed and replied, "This is not going to a peaceful is it."Klaus with sadness said, "It isn't."We reached the place in France as Klaus and Alex entered the room Elijah was playing the piano as Klaus spoke"Your name is Elijah Mikaelson. You may not remember yourself or your family, but we need your help. Our family is in crisis. I've come to take you back to New Orleans. Say something, brother."

Elijah knew for fact this was not going to be nice conversation.

Elijah stopped playing the piano and replied"I'm not your brother." Klaus in anger said, "You are, your family needs you."

Elijah said in stern tone"This is my home."Klaus controlling his anger replied"You have responsibilities! You cannot just abandon them for a fairy tale, playing piano in the French countryside!"

Elijah spoke"I don't have all the memories, but I know all about you... and Rebekah, Kol, Freya, Hope, and even Hayley. And I don't care about any of you. You may have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal... Facts, figures, names, and dates... But you lack all the feelings. The love and the loyalty. A thousand years of family! Elijah Mikaelson spent every day of his wretched life trying to save you from yourself. I mean, I can't even imagine a more miserable existence. From what I understand, that poor b*st*rd was lucky to find... any moment of pleasure. That's not me. That's not who I am. I love this life. I love it all. I love the quiet of the night. The taste of my prey when they truly embrace their demise. I worship every single dawn that I spend here, here, where I'm truly, truly loved."

Elijah winced as he turned to his family and apologized.While Watcher said"Well,What this Elijah said is not techically true as he doesn't know any of the previous Elijah's feeling and all the info he has are from a biased perspective."Elijah gave nod.

Klaus with worry as he saw the plants wilting as he said"You have no idea the risk I'm taking simply by being here! There are consequences to us being together! Don't you see"

Elijah simply replied, "Then you should leave."
Alex found all this to be overdramatic seeing all this also it was getting anywhere Alex spoke"Elijah Mikaelson do you really love her."Elijah didn't recognized who Alex was but replied"Yes I do."

Freya spoke"You know the kid is right this is getting too dramatic."

Kol scoffed and said"All Mikaelsons are dramatic."

Alex questioned"Are you really or is it just a sense of debt you feel you owe her since she helped you when you are the most vulnerable."Elijah was slightly stumped as he hesitated and replied"No, I love her."

In the audience Elijah was also stumped by the question,but he agreed with his counterpart he did feel loved with Antoinette.

Antoinette didn't like were this was going in anger said, "You want to destroy our life now just like how you took my brother just because he was involved with your daughter."Klaus in frustration replied, "That's lying your brother entered my daughter's room without permission."

Antoinette sighed and said"Now,I know the truth."

Alex decided to speak "Your adopted mother lied to you. Roman was ordered by Greta to get close to Klaus's daughter and gain her trust. Well, he failed spectacularly as when we caught him after getting the truth out of him. We found your mother was involved in the abduction of Hailey Marshall. She came to you because she needed Elijah."

Antoinette slowly understood as she spoke, "Because Elijah is an original she needed someone to stop Klaus if a fight broke out."Alex simple said"Antoinette if you really love each other then why are you so afraid of having his memories returned to him."Antoinette couldn't answer as Klaus getting impatient spoke"Alex just do the spell and get it over with."

Antoinette with sad tone muttered "She just using us as pawns,he definitely  doesn't consider Roman or me as her children."Elijah hugged her to comfort her,while Hailey looked at the scene with envy.

Antoinette in worry questioned"What spell?"Alex sighed and replied"It will bring back the memories and if he really loves you he will not abandon you."Alex had found the spell that made him recover his memories but also accept both is past and present as he found Elijah Mikaleson to be pitiful as all the other.

Freya was interested in the new spell as she said"That spell will make sure to accept the good side of both your past and present self."

Kol added "Like the kid said you have to live your life for yourself too brother."
Elijah was thoughtful and nodded.

Alex cast the spell as Elijah kneeled down on the ground grabbing his head and as both Klaus and Antoinette went to help as Elijah recovered he looked Klaus and asked"Niklaus what are you doing here?"

Klaus with smile said"And he is back."Hope was happy to have her uncle back to her old self.

Klaus teared up as he said"Brother."This was nice reunion let's just say Elijah was greatly angered by Greta in trying to use him to fight his family. While he turned to Antoinette  who was worried about losing Elijah but when she saw that look all her worries vanished as she saw it was the same love filled look Elijah.

Rebekah muttered"An angry Elijah is not someone you want to mess with."Every Mikaelson nodded even Caroline,Bonnie,Elena and Damon who hesitantly agreed.