Part 5

Marcel announced Henry's change back into a werewolf as this caused quite a stir as the witches were very interested in this person who turned Henry back. But Marcel was tight-lipped about the person's identity the wolves were happy with Henry's return and Since the human poppy was bitten and was saved before she was killed. Henry's punishment was reduced to 5 years in stuck in Bayou.Lisina Henry's guardian was happy that he was back. Also, those belonging to Greta's group had their daylight rings removed.

Klaus narrowed his eyes and muttered, "So that's Greta."Marcel, Elijah, and Kol made sure to remember her and the faces of her group. Watcher decided to give Marcel and Mikaelsons a tip"Marcel and Klaus just tip fro the future.The vampires at New Orleans now because of slight influence from Greta has now has no goo thoughts about hybrids or Mikaelson's in general."

Marcel eyes slightly widen as he asked"What about Josh?"Watcher sighed replied, "He is okay for now, but he now see's you as a hybrid rather than his friend Marcel."

Marcel nodded and was thinking about what the watcher said.

While all this was happening Alex sighed and explained"I am Dark Fey."Hope in disbelief asked, "You are a fairy."Hope was holding back her laugh as Alex groaned and replied"A fey is a subspecies as you might remember a month ago a Grimoire appeared it had my family history and everything related to it."

Everyone leaned forward as they were interested to know more about Alex and his species Dark Fey.

Hope pouted she was slightly angry at the fact Alex didn't reveal this to her soon as he sighed and said"I am an only direct descendant of the original phoenix."

Kol with awe said, "He is descendant of phoenix."Everyone couldn't help but be shocked at the revelation as Watcher added"Yes he is a true immortal.I mean he cannot be killed by any means."

Hope was interested in learning more about these mythical beings.

Hope asked, "So you are half-fey and half phoenix."Alex shrugged and replied, "In a way, when I awaken my phoenix blood inside me I will become a full-blooded phoenix. Also, I found something that I will need to discuss with your family and Marcel after all this is finished."

Hope smiled at the fact he had such faith in her as she was quite eager to find him in her world.But she was not the only one Josie and Lizzie now had a slight crush on Alex too. Watcher was interested in who Alex would choose among these three.

Hope nodded as she in a soft tone asked"Do you think mom is okay."Alex held her hand in comfort as both were leaned forward and kissed. Before it could get more passionate both of them heard a cough as Marcel was standing there looking with amusement as Hope and Alex looked away in embarrassment.

Hope blushed as Lizzie and Josie frowned seeing this,while Klaus was growling at the fact his little was kissing a boy as both Freya and Hailey smacked him on the head as Hailey said"Look Klaus Hope is growing up, this was going to happen sooner or later.Also if you try the same thing you did with Rebekah you will just train your relationship with her."

Klaus knew it was true ,but he didn't want to admit it as he huffed and glared at the screen.

Marcel spoke, "Alex Klaus needs you to read someone's mind for him."Alex nodded as marcel took him to Marcels' garden where Greta was being kept as we heard Klaus ask"Your daughter is dangerous. A menace, a threat."Alex's eye's glowed when he heard that part as Klaus replied"My daughter is a child."

This got every Mikaelson to glare at the on-screen Greta. Klaus with hybrid feature showing said, "When I get my hands on her she is will wish for a quick death."