Part 22

While Alaric started arguing with Caroline about Rafael's admission to the school as Alaric turned around and questioned Landon"I have some questions about Rafael."Landon was confused and asked, "Like what?"Alaric bluntly said, "Well, let's start with who he killed recently."

Caroline groaned she heard from Dorian about Alaric introduction was rough at that time she thought it was just Dorian was being to sensitive.

Caroline in anger interrupted"Alaric."Landon was slightly angry as he questioned"Why would you ask me that? "

Alaric ignored her and continued"The werewolf gene lies dormant until the carrier takes a human life. If Rafael triggered his curse, it's... because he killed someone. And we don't accept coldblooded killers into our program."

Hailey frowned and commented"You know some werewolves activate their curse through accidents right?"

Alaric was embarassed,he knew he was biased against supernaturals,but even he felt his counterpart was being too much only thing he could guess is his relationship with his daughters must have strained leading to him being slightly more emotional.

Landon tried to argue" He's not a killer. We're not trying... He's not... a killer."Alaric emotionlessly explained"Well, I know a little bit about his background. Neglectful birth parents. Orphaned in adolescence. Six foster homes in seven years. - Prone to fits of anger."

Landon was angry and spoke"Yeah, you could just as easily be reading my file... That's what it's like out there for people like him and me."

Caroline calmed Landon down and glared and Alaric and said"We already knew how Rafael was triggered and it was because of an accident involving his late girlfriend Cassie."

Caroline already knew this from previous viewing,as she sighed and said"You must keep an open mind Alaric."

Alaric nodded,while Lizzie and Josie once again was disappointed with their dad.

Alaric was surprised then looked away in embarrassment as Alex spoke high enough tone "The same old half-assed research and judge people based on it. He has not learned a thing from the case involving Jade, Wendy, and Deigo."

Alaric winced remembering them,he had feeling this was going to make thing between them even worse.

Alex didn't like the way Alaric brought the cold-blooded killer part as many werewolves triggered their curse accidently like Hailey who triggered her curse when she killed some accidently when she was drunk on boat trip and same with Tyler who accidently killed a women named Sarah.

Alex sighed and thought"It didn't take much to do a truth spell and asked the real story from Rafael, also it's not hard as you can easily connect the dots by finding out Rafael started transforming after the car crash involving his death of his girlfriend.It didn't take genius to tell how he triggered the curse."

Caroline took note of this and remembering to use this method instead of the blunt talk Alaric used.

Alaric winced hearing that,Klaus could only let growl he was not feeling at that great about letting Hope study here.

Alaric was ashamed as he knew he had messed up with Jade, wendy, and Deigo as their case into the prison world was brought up by Alex who researched it with psychometry and psychic reading it was revealed that Diego was pushed into a rage and dismembered a human. As the blood splattered over Jade, who was discovered to be a ripper and killed her friend, Inez, and last Wendy, losing control of her pyrokinesis set another girl on fire Between the three of them, they killed five humans and attempted to cover it up. Elijah who was the teacher for vampires was able to find out Jade turned her humanity off. Now the three were thrown into the prison world the problem was they didn't know if they should bring the children back as the psychological effects of being in a prison world as Bonnie explained to them how suffered from PTSD, such as being unable to adjust to other people and she was only there for a small time period, while the three students were in it for 10 years which could change them a lot.

Caroline was now feeling guilty about being peer pressured into sending them their as ahe turned to Bonnie asked"Did you really have PTSD after you came out of the prison world?"

Bonnie nodded and replied"Yes,it was hard to adapt and I  was only there for small time,but these kids would have it much worse."

Caroline frowned also she saw her daughters look at her with slight disappointment as Josie asked"So
did you really put them in the prison world?"

Caroline gave hesitant nod and replied"Yes,the three Wendy,Jade and Deigo were not really talking,your father wanted to kill them."

Once again Josie and Lizzie were disappointed with their dad,while Klaus with growl said in deadly tone"If you pull something like that with my daughter,then you will feel the wrath of the Mikaelsons."

All the Mikaelsons nodded agreeing with Klaus,Alaric gulped while Watcher smiled he was pretty sure the Alaric doesn't have the so called plot armor anymore.

Caroline allowed Alaric to stay only because of his daughter but he was warned one more mistake and he would be kicked out of the school as Alaric went out he was fuming as Caroline calmed down and tried to compel only to not work as Caroline was confused questioned: "What it isn't working?"

Alex raised an eyebrow seeing this"Just as I thought he is immune to compulsion?"

While Alex asked "MG can you take Landon to professor Dorian and ask him to guard him for us.?

MG nodded as he took the sleeping Landon with him as Caroline questioned"Why did not modify Landon's memories and why can't me compel him?"

Alex sighed and explained to Caroline more about the 'Blessed Ones' and the feeling he got from Landon while Caroline curiously asked"Why bring him here then?"

Alex answered"We can't let Landon walk around outside freely as we don't know his origins, nor who is parents are. So like they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Hope nodded agreeing with Alex"Yeah this could work,but we should keep an eye on him at all times."

Caroline nodded understanding the situation as she doubtfully asked"Will he be a danger to our students."Alex shook his head and replied"No, Landon is a coward in a sense will not cause problems for the students.I am sure he will keep his head down. Also, I will have my familiar watch him as an extra precaution."

Caroline gave a nod as both Rafael and Landon were allowed into the Salvatore boarding school. While Alex and Hope soon left while Landon was happy with being allowed to stay at the school, but soon became disheartened to learn that Hope was not the one who was acting as the tour guide. Josie was the one to show Landon around while she did notice Landon's interest in the dagger and warned him about touching it.

While classes soon went by as normal as Hope and Alex went to the Old Mill in the Woods where the party was going on as they saw Rafael showing Landon around and even showing some of the moves that he has learned in PE, and Landon is surprised by how comfortable Rafael looks in his new environment. Landon, however was slightly jealous of Rafael as he was supernatural while Landon was a normal person.

Hope frowned and commented"Why feel jealous,I mean doesn't he know many would die to get back their normal life."

Rebekah nodded,while Elijah commented"He probably thinks having such powers is cool,but he may not know the downsides."

Alex and Hope were at Party as many noticed them some of the vampires avoided them while MG came with a smile said"It's good to see you here."MG and Kaleb were two of his friends from the vampire faction as he questioned"How is our newbie Rafael adjusting?"

Kaleb while watching both Rafael and Landon while saying"It's good he seems to blend in well with all the other werewolves."While Alex was doubtful of Landon who is happy with being about attend the school but is envious not fitting in with all others as Rafael was as Alex thought"I may have to talk with Mrs.Forbes, Mrs.Marshall, and Elijah to really keep an eye out for him.While Alex snapped out his thoughts when he heard MG"I am going in to get some munchies."

Elijah who looked at Klaus who gave nod they were going to keep an eye on the boy.