Part 17

Alex knew the twins were listening to him but he ignored it as they needed a wake-up call about their uncle and aunt. While he snorted and thought about Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore who was now living their life, while both Bonnie and Caroline lost their respective lovers and both have not moved on. While on the outside everything is sunshine and daisies for Damon and Elena, in reality, Damon is missing his time as Vampire (This is just my version), and Elena from time to time has thoughts on how her life with Stefan would have been like. Alex ignored it as Elijah who has had a small smile on his face hearing all that as Hope was shocked at hearing all this as she asked"So they made sure to clean their image. While making sure cover all the bad things they did."

Caroline and Bonnie were surprised hearing both Damon and Elena had such thoughts.

Alex nodded and said"True as Mystic Falls files or Stefan Salvatore's diary never goes into detail about their attempt to kill all the originals with Esther or their hand ending 2 whole sire lines. The interesting thing is Elena gilbert has the highest kill count."They slowly moved away from the topic as it was getting too boring as another thing.

Alaric once again felt the disappointed glance from his daughters and that hurt him the most.

Elijah soon returned back to New Orleans as Alex went on a little trip to visit Damon and Elena while he returned she saw Hope waiting for him in his room as he was reading his Grimoire there was a knock on his door as Hope entered the room as he asked,"Is everything okay?"

Hope hesitantly asked, "There is no problem it's just when can we do this is  ritual to awaken my werewolf side."Alex was thoughtful and summoned his Grimoire it showed a ritual to awaken the werewolf side without killing anyone as he looked Hope said: "Actually if you want we can do it next full moon."

Hope smiled and said"Thank you. Alex, you have no idea how much this bothered me."Alex smiled nodded as they discussed it while Hope asked"Do you want to go town square from Landon told me it seems there will be some kind of music show."Alex smiled and gave while saying"Okay let's go."

Alex grabbed Hope's hand while they were on the way to the town square Hope who was looking at Alex couldn't help think of the time she first met Alex it was her Aunt Freya who brought him to the house as him to the house at that he had lost his adopted family to the Hollow. But Hope didn't see any hatred instead he became her first friend her age,she opened up about her identity as a Mikaelson.

Flashback
Hope had closed her eyes after telling Alex about being Mikaelson as she was afraid of being rejected by her friend and crush as she opened her eyes instead of fear she saw Alex smiling at her as she asked"You are not afraid."Alex shook his head and replied"No."

Hope was good at telling when a person was faking it but he was actually not scared as she asked "Why my father is Klaus Mikaelson? Everyone is afraid of him or hates him"Alex smiled and replied"That's because you are still the same Hope who likes to paint,used to play with me, practice magic, and to me your father, race..etc doesn't matter after all you are still the same person. Also, you don't have a fear that I will reject you because of this."

Hope in disbelief asked, "But I am Tribrid something that shouldn't exist."Alex with a soft tone said, "That means you are a miracle and someone special."Hope started to tear up hearing that as she found Alex completely accepted her identity.

Flashback ended

Hope had fond smile after seeing this as she knew Alex saw her for only Hope not the a Mikaelson or Tribrid.

[A/n:I know it's cringy as hell]

Hope snapped out of it when she heard Alex ask "We reached town square and it seems there is a band playing."Hope looked around and saw it was lively and there were couples dancing on the square while the atmosphere was perfect as Hope grabbed Alex's hand and dragged him to place as she stepped close to him both started to sway to the tune of the music. Both of them were in their own world as Hope in sift tone said"You remember the time I told you about being a Mikaelson."Alex nodded as Hope continued "You were not scared of me and you fully accepted everything about me. But what made me fall for you was the fact you didn't see Hope Mikaelson or Hope the Tribrid, you just saw me as Hope."Alex smiled replied, "That hasn't changed for me."(I know it's cringy)

Hope smiled hearing that as Alex leaned as captured Hope's lips they didn't stop dancing either while at a distance Landon Kirby saw this and crushed the soda can in his hand as he thought"Hope is mine."

Everyone was surprised at Landon's tone as they looked at his sleeping figure,Hope was slightly weirded out by the way he claimed her.

Watcher knew Landon had huge obsession with Hope because she was the first person to be kind to him and in an different timeline Hope and Landon became close without Hope knowing about this.

As both broke their kiss Alex looked in a certain direction but there was no one as he thought"I could have sworn, I felt anger, jealousy, and hatred from that direction."He was broken out of his thoughts by Hope who asked"Is there a problem."
Alex looked at hope and replied"Nothing just imagined something."

While Elijah whispered"Niklaus we have to keep an eye on that kid."Klaus frowned and nodded agreeing with his brother,the boy felt like trouble.