➣ one

▽ Run By Kassandra

               ➣ one

''One more go Ms. West'' Her doctor stated as another wave of excruciating pain consumed her. Her screams ranged throughout the entire room, maybe even throughout the entire floor at the rate she was going at.

Her hair was damped from the amount of sweat she was producing during the current situation she just so happened to be in. Hair was stuck to either of her forehead or on the side of her face as tears were brimming at it's sacks, just because it was the constant suffering she's been feeling for hours.

For her own guidance, she gripped the side edges of the bed tightly until you can physically see any colors on her knuckles nor fist was drained -being that she had no one to be here to simply encourage her- until after what felt like another whole hour of just pain and yelling, a huge weight of relief was somewhat lifted off of her shoulders. Cries immediately arise as the doctor stood, carrying in his arms Juliet May West newborn.

The nurses aside smiled brightly at the sight as the doctor cheered, ''It's a girl''. He handed the nurse on his right the fragile baby girl, wrapping her up in a soft blue blanket. She then passed her over to Juliet and smiled.

Juliet's breath occurred to be situated heavy as well as her eye lid's, while her arms felt weak, numb, frail to even be lifted, but the fact she was being able to hold her own child, she couldn't care any less of her inadequate state.

''What will you be naming her?'' The nurse aside asked, showing nothing more but happiness for the exhausted 15 year old as she damped a white towel against her forehead to cool her down.

''I was thinking Ariella... Ariella May Stilinski''. The nurse beside her slowly contorted her face into confusion as she seemed completely deranged by the last name Juliet gave her.

''Dare I ask, but do you mind telling me the father's name of Ariella?'' She questioned, extremely curious. To be honest, no one couldn't blame her because that was the exact reaction Juliet and most definitely everyone who would ever meet the man.

''Stiles Stilinski''.