➣ thirty-one

▽ Anything By Natasha Mosley

               ➣ thirty-one

juliet pov

I stood outside the door only wearing an oversized t-shirt with a pair of black shorts as I watched Ariella and Lydia walk down the hallway holding hands.

''Please Call Me When-''.

Lydia used her other hand to wave me off. ''Shut Up!''.

I rolled my eye's and went back inside the apartment, closing the door as I do so.

''Finally..'' I started off, lifting my arms up in the air as I walked over to the kitchen where Stiles stood, munching on a Chip Ahoy cookie.

I sigh in relief as I say ''We have the place to ourselves''.

He chuckled as I walked over to him, digging through the fridge.

''So while they have plans, what are ours?'' He questioned, pressing a hand on the island, leaning.

I stood up from my bent position, shrugging my shoulders as I to turn to him.

''We could drop buckets of water at people who walk by?'' I suggested.

He smirked faintly. ''You coud, unless you wanna live on the streets''.

I rolled my eye's and stole a cookie from the package.

He licked his lips. ''I have other things in mind''.

I swallowed before looking up at him, noticing his eye's illuminated darker than usual.

''What would that be?'' I whispered.

From the limited space in the kitchen, it only needed another step for Stiles and I to be only inches away from each other.

My breath got caught in my throat while my stomach tightened, the proximity intensifying the air around.

He placed one his hands on my side and even with the thin layer I wore, his touch enlightened me with a tingling sensation that coursed through me.

''Stil-''. Before I could even finished, he attached his lips onto mine.

This kiss wasn't as what I last remembered. It wasn't sloppy, heated, intense or any of that. It was just a sweet exemplifying kiss.

My lips crashed against his over and over again, like they moved so perfectly together.

My body was on autopilot and apparently so was my mind because I wasn't thinking about anything but this moment, this kiss.

His hands were holding my hips tightly while my hands started running through his hair.

I moaned at the lost of contact as his lips trailed from my jaw bone and down to my neck.

I tilted my head to the side to provide more access and moaned lightly as his lips moved teasingly slow against my skin. He travelled around my neck until he reached a ceartain sweet spot.

He smirked against my skin knowing he found exactly what he was looking for as soon as he heard me moan to the pleasure because he started to suck on it, hard.

I gasped and tilted my head back more at the sensation, my eye's fluttering shut.

He took me by surprise when he started to nible on my ear lobe, whispering ''Jump''.

'He didn't have to tell me twice'.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as we both leaned in for another kiss.