➣ twenty-eight

▽ The Only Reason By 5SOS

               ➣ twenty-eight

''You sure you wanna go?'' He questions again as I tied together the brown laces to my combat boots.

''Would you shut up? It's just shopping, it's not like we're gonna go rob a bank'' I attempted to reassure while I stood from my bed. I walked over to my door and closed it to reveal the white full length mirror to check my reflection.

I wore a long sleeve burgundy knitted sweater with black leggings and pair of rusty brown combat boots. I gave my high yet messy pony tail a final tug as I scanned myself over.

''For someone whose just gonna go shopping for clothes, you sure do wanna look nice'' He remarked while sitting on my bed, watching me check on my appearence.

''For someone who has a penis, you surely can make assumptions'' I stated, mocking his previous statement against him.

I walked over to my dresser to grab my silver hoops while speaking ''I have a daughter who needs to have some presents under the christmas tree this year, or else you will see the worlds most saddest little girl''.

''I'm coming over by the way. On Christmas'' He clarified.

''Then expect nothing out of me cause after she opens her gifts I'm going to sleep'' I warned, putting the second hoop in my right ear.

''Don't be a sour puss, it's Christmas. You're suppose to have that spirit'' He encountered, smiling a cheesy grin.

I sighed in relief to have both earings in each hole, slapping my arms to my side. ''Then call me the Grinch because I don't have that spirit this year''.

He stood up and pointed at me. ''You're not feeling it yet. Don't worry, I'll change you're mind. I'm very persuasive''.

I faintly smiled. ''Persuasive and persistent are two different things Stiles''.

He rolled his eye's. ''Whatever. I gotta go anyways, I have school''.

He picked up his bag from the floor and got up, exiting my room.

I smirked, knowing that he already is, but just for the fun of it. ''Don't Be Late!''.

× × ×

The decorative pieces stood out in the mall, brightening up all the stores along with sale signs posted on the windows that dragged shoppers.

''Mommy look how pretty the mall is'' Ariella observed, watching the blinking lights that stood outside of H&M as we walked by.

I smiled and nodded as we got near the escalator.

''Wait mommy. That guy looks sad'' She pointed out, stopping Lydia and I from going any further.

''That's because that man has no money'' I stated. He sat by the fountain strumming lowly only a guitar with a metal can that sat by his foot.

''Give him money'' She instructed.

''I can't. I have money that's meant for you'' I stated.

She stomped her foot. ''Do something then''.

I looked up to Lydia who only shrugged her shoulders. What's there to do when you have a child whose similar to a Stiles Stilinski only more determined?

''Sing. You can sing mommy. Once people hear you're voice they pay right?'' She questioned.

Maybe I should've went to school.