➣ eleven

▽ I Can't Remember By 5SOS

               ➣ eleven

Stiles pulled out a book from the wooden shelf, surely to only see a part of my face -plastered with a maniac smile- on the opposite side of him.

''Hi friend''.

He almost dropped the book of sudden voice. I had no choice but to stifled my laughter -being that we are in the library- as I came around.

''Juliet, hi'' He whispered, fixing his grip on the book.

''Remember the other day when you said if there's anything you can do for me give you a call?'' I reminisce, following him down the isle being that he was still browsing for a particular book in mind.

''Yeah..'' He trailed off, his fingers gliding from book to book, scanning the various titles on the side.

''Well I actually tried calling you, it just went straight to voicemail, I mean it barely rings and-''.

''Juliet!'' He hissed at my rambling.

''What do you need?''.

''I need you to take care of Ariella?'' I stated, but it came out more as a request.

He shrugged with a nod, not really seeing the complication of asking the question. ''Okay''.

He was going to return to his browse until I interrupted him, ''But-''.

He took a deep breath, standing up and turning to me to give me his full and undivided attention.

''It has to be every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday''.

He still nodded, not really seeing the problem.

''You're okay with this?'' I asked in full and beyond disbelief.

''It's Ariella, I don't why but I would do anything for that little girl'' He stated.

I twitched my lip into a smirk, knowing a perfectly logical explanation for why.

''Thank you''.

I wrapped my arms around him, enveloping him in a hug. But of course, Stiles being Stiles, he made the hug awkward by not knowing where to put his hands at or the appropriate level his arms should be wrapped around.

''Nevermind'' I mumbled, releasing myself from his grip.

× × ×

''Do not be afraid to call if something goes wrong or if you have any questions'' I informed. I stood in front of the front door with Stiles, finishing up every rule that had to be gone over.

''Okay, but non likely'' He replied confidently.

''I come home and there's a mess in my kitchen we're gonna have some problems'' I warned.

He held his hands up in defense with a devious smirk. ''No promises".

I pursed my lips while rolling my eyes.

''Julie go. Everything will be fine'' Ariella snapped, grabbing my hand only to turn me around. My jaw dropped in shock at the fact that my own daughter was shooing me away.

''Okay, okay I'm leaving''. I giggled, actually exiting my apartment.

× × ×

''Make sure to spit in her drink'' Alice whispered once she came by my side.

''Why?'' I asked, bewildered by her sudden and absurd request.

''She's that type of girl who criticizes people lower than her. It's so bitchy and shitty because she's high class but not that high'' She explained, talking loads of shit of the girl I had to make coffee for.

''I don't even know her'' I simply stated, feeling disgusted at the thought.

''If you're not gonna do it, I'll be more than happy to?'' She offers.

I shrugged my shoulders. ''Be my guest''.

× × ×

''I'm back'' I announce the second I walked through the door. I walked further in to see Malia sitting Stiles lap in the living with no Ariella in sight.

I was completely and utterly confused as to why Malia was here. She basically hates me and finds Ariella obnoxious. What's the point of being here if she wants nothing to do with me nor my daughter?

''Hi Juliet'' Malia greeted, pulling off the fakest smile a person can ever have.

''Hi, um Stiles you can go now'' I stated, my mood dampening a bit at the sight of Malia.

''Ok-'' He started but Malia interrupted him as they both got up.

''What he doesn't get paid? What is this charity?'' She chuckled bitterly.

''Malia, don't bother''.

She didn't say nothing after that. Instead she walked out of the apartment.

''See you on Sunday?'' He questioned, smirking knowingly.

''See you on Sunday'' I affirmed. Gave my arm a quick squeeze before heading out.

☯  ☯  ☯

713 words, definitely a filler.