➣ fifteen

▽ Against The Current Cover Of Uptown Funk

               ➣ fifteen

I walked down the crowded school corridor, irritated with knowing there's an apologetic Lydia trailing behind me and has been doing so since this morning.

''Juliet I said sorry so many times, when are you going to accept my apology?'' She begged once I reached my locker.

''Lyida. How can I put this as nice as possible? You're a shuck face''. After putting in my combination I took my book outs that I'll be needing for half of the day.

''You read The Maze Runner didn't you Jules?'' She questioned knowingly. I rolled my eye's while closing my locker door, resuming my process of walking-away-to-ignore-the-bitch-who-wasted-my-time-by-setting-me-up-blindly-online.

A long title but the point is obviously proven.

Lydia grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking to make me face her very evident pout. ''Juliet please''.

I took a deep breath and snatched my arm from grip, crossing them over my chest. ''You have ten seconds to give me a reason why I should forgive you. So wow me''.

She smiled weakly. ''Juliet I just wanted you to be happy. You're always busy, can't I make you happy by having some possible fun for a night''.

I rolled my eye's yet again.

'I'm possibly going to regret this'.

I opened my arms, ''Come here''.

She squealed and ran into my arms. ''Thank you''.

× × ×

''He can't play lacrosse and why?'' I asked as I stood in the lockeroom with Stiles, Scott, Kira and Liam -who, by the way, after all this time I never knew were friends with them-.

''He's uh- having doubts about not doing so well on the field'' Stiles explained. I mean the small stutter was pretty obvious but okay.

''What does that have to do with me?'' I asked, averting my gaze to everyone around me.

''Well you're a persuasive person'' Scott replied. I shook my head with the same confusion written all over my face.

''Since when?''.

''Oh my god, Juliet stop asking questions. You should be pretty smart enough to know by now that we are desperate and are pretty much the last person whose available to help'' Kira chimed in with so much aggression in her voice.

I craned my neck to side to look at her with a mixture of disbelieve and shock.

''Did I say please?''.

I nodded and turned to Liam.

''Okay um, if you want confidence you're gonna need to do a power pose'' I suggested.

''Power what?'' They all asked in unison.

''It's where you stand like this and you put you're hands on you're hips..'' I instructed, doing a demonstration by doing as I say.

''And just say, I Got This!'', I stated proudly. Every once in a while a little self to self confidence can do some good.

They all looked at me as if I was wearing underwear on my head but of course Liam did it anyway with a little hesitation. ''I got this?''.

''Come on Liam. Man Up! Say It Like You Mean It! You Got A Whole Crowd To Please Out There'' I speeched. Yes, it had brought everyone by surprise of my sudden tone but hey, some sense was finally knocked into Liam.

''I Got This!''.

I smiled proudly and lightly smacked his butt. ''That'a boy''.

Our heads turned the second we heard a roar of cheer from outside.

''Oh that reminds me, I have a cranky Lydia and Ariella sitting and waiting in the car. So bye'' I quickly exused, exiting the boys locker room.

Truth be told, Alice drove me and Ariella here. Lydia was actually the one of many sitting in the stands.

× × ×

''Finally. It's just you, me and The Hunger Games'' I stated while clicking the okay button on my Roku stick to start the movie on Netflix. Alice sat next to me munching wildly on popcorn and the good part about this nght, Ariella was asleep.

Thank god I set her bed time early.

''I love watching this movie'' She commented as we watched it start.

''Excuse me? You don't just watch The Hunger Games, you study it''. She laughed as we leaned back comfortably into the couch, popping overly buttered popcorn int o our mouths.

The familiar and obnoxious loud beginning of Pompeii by Bastille ranged causing the two of us to jolt from our spots.

''Alice.. When you're in the theaters, you always put you're phone on silent. Especially during Hunger Games, you can never disrespect the Hunger Games'' I snapped at her while she grabbed her phone. She looked at the screen, a second away from clicking answer but suddenly stop.

''Juliet, you know this number?'' She asked, showing me her unknown number.

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion. ''Oh hell no''.

I grabbed the phone from her and stood, answering the call. ''Stiles''.

''Juliet!''. A loud crashing sound was made in the background.

''Stiles? What the hell is wrong with you?''.

''Juliet answered''.

''What?''.

''Juliet?'' Scott's recognizable voice questioned.

''Guilty'' I waved as I walked a few steps foward, away from the little movie set.

''Whose phone are you on?''.

''Is there a reason why you're asking?'' I interrogated.

''I asked first''.

Oh he's good.

''Alice. Now answer mine''.

''Noth-''. Although I know Scott was most likely not going to give me a valid answer, Alice snatched her phone away and ended the call.

''Juliet. You can't just let people know things willy nilly. Remember the supernatural world exist, mean you can't trust double the people around'' She scolded.

''Okay okay. Can we just go back to the movie?'' I begged. She smiled weakly and nodded.