➣ thirty-two

▽ I Wanna Be Yours By Arctic Monkeys

               ➣ thirty-two

''From Lana Del Ray to the Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys to The 1975- Damn, 5SOS to One Direction. You truly have it all'' Riley chuckled as she scrolled through the selection of music I have on my phone.

I rolled my eye's as I myself surfed through different channel's to entertain my boredom.

''Listen, I'm not the one you had unexpected sex with, don't roll those Mexican eye's at me'' She stated, noticing my reaction with her peripheral vision.

I narrowed my eye's along with my twisted eyebrows that laced with confusion. ''You're the Dominican one''.

She raised her hands in defense. ''Let's not get racist''.

I looked at her in disbelief, unsure how to respond to that.

It's seven am and I only have an hour before I have to head off to work, but for the time being I'm waiting to see when Stiles wakes up.

I couldn't sleep at all last night so I had Riley over to keep me company.

''You got Tove Lo on here?'' She questions, leaning her neck closer towards my phone as she scrolls down.

I scoffed. ''Who wouldn't?''.

She smirked knowingly and pressed a song, the familiar echoes booming at the start.

She turned the volume down a bit so she doesn't wake up anybody, placing it on the coffee table.

''Okay bitch, having sex with Joe Burns has obviously haunted you'' She stated, leaning comfortably into the couch.

''Joe Burns?'' I asked, confused as to who she compared Stiles to.

''The Blue's Clues guy''.

I looked at her even more confused. ''How do you know his name?''.

''Oh my god Juliet, you can never stay on topic can you?'' She urged.

I arched my eyebrows and pursed my lips.

''What's bothering you about it? You like him and if having sex with you was his way of saying he likes you too then damn girl you take what you get and don't be upset'' She interrogated.

''That's the thing Riley. We didn't speak about anything to clear things out. Instead we did things that added on top of it'' I explained.

''What things?''.

''He hasn't confirmed his feelings for me. I want him to like me but I would've thought he would've said it or something, especially during sex but it never came''.

She pouted sympathetically for me.

''I like you''.

My eye's widen from recognition of the voice. I turned to see Stiles standing by the kitchen wearing only boxers.

His voice was husky after yesterday.

''Stiles-''.

''No, actually Juliet I don't like you'' He interrupted. I froze, confused as to what exactly was happening or what was going to happen.

''I love you. I know we only known each other for a couple of months and I didn't know about what was truly going on, but it almost felt like I didn't need to because I had an instant connection with you and Ariella. The only person who was stopping me from confronting it was Malia. But now that I have that chance..''. He walked closer and closer to me as he spoke, stopping right in front if me.

He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand.

Riley gasped. ''Oh my god. Is he?-''.

''Juliet May West, will you be my girlfriend?''.

Another gasp.

I grinned. ''Yes. Yes''.

We both got up and engulfed each other in an embrace.

Clapping was heard. ''You two need a ship name. I'm thinking... Stuliet''.

We slowly retaliated from each other to look at Riley in confusion.

She waved it off. ''It's a work in progress''.

× × ×

''Here is a classic french vanilla latte for the guy who is constantly popping up in my life'' I stated, smiling at Derek.

''Seriously dude, you're everywhere''.

He chuckled with a shake of his head. ''Reason being, I have something to tell you''.

With his drink still in my hand, I left from being behind the counter and approached a random table.

Luckily there wasn't much of anyone in today.

''I know Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Kira and Malia. It's a really long story as to why, but have you ever heard of a guardian?'' He asks.

I nodded.

''Guardians is another supernatural term of simply protecting another just not by choice'' He explains just to clarify.

I nod along, listening as he continues to explain.

''Plain and simple, I'm you're guardian. Telepathy, empathy, and energy manipulation is common with it'' He finishes.

I smirked, finding it all amusing. ''And the supernatural world has not failed to surprise me yet again''.

''I hope this isn't too much for you-''.

''No. No this actually isn't. I find it cool and useful'' I interrupted.

''Juliet Bring You're Small Ass Back Here!''.

I rolled my eye's at the sound of Fabian's voice. He could not get any more annoying.

''I don't even have to use any powers to know how much of a bastard he is'' He mutters, taking a sip of his drink.