Attention Wattpaders

Before you continue reading--and I am VERY grateful that you have decided to read my book--please just listen to some crucial advice before you proceed.

You can read this book here but why?

Why Wattpad? There are millions and millions of readers currently on Wattpad right now suffering through the dreadful pop up of ads.

I'd like to offer an alternative. Some of you may know of it but some of you may not.

You can read my books for FREE and AD-FREE on Inkitt. There is no sign up fee, there are no interruptions.

Inkitt operates very much like Wattpad. It's easy to use. You make an account and you search for a story. Only it's EASIER because there are reading lists that change every day to suit your needs and tastes.

This book that you're currently reading is on Inkitt right now. You can read dozens of reviews of it and leave a review of your own. As authors, we really appreciate and get motivated by feedback.

On Inkitt, this book is edited and has extra scenes. So please, if you haven't already, then make an account and jump over to Inkitt now and continue reading this book there. It takes a couple of minutes and it will save you so much wasted time of watching ads!

Many authors on Wattpad are now moving over there because Wattpad is biased toward their "popular and money-making" authors. It's unfair on other authors that have amazing books but can't seem to get anywhere. Inkitt gives those authors a chance.

JOIN THROUGH THE LINK IN THE COMMENTS OR IN MY PROFILE BIO.

It should take you to my profile so that you can find this book easily.

To every one of you that decides to cross over, thank you! You are doing your part to support authors that are being left behind.

Check it out and decide for yourself.