Chapter 4

Episode 4 act 1 scene 1 dialogue

De reawakens on the couch start up slightly by the slam of a door. And she gets up and checks over her arm she notices that it's fully healed as the rest of her body as she gets up. And goes to the front to see what's going on. As she gets up to the front of the house looking over at all the furniture, the stainless steel refrigerator and the granite countertops. And decorative table. She looks towards the door walk away as she sees Katrina standing with a lot of groceries and hand trying to carry them all in one go with her arms and she almost trips and falls to almost hit the wall De zips over with lightning quickening her pace and she catches her just in time and holds up most of the bags with her left arm slinging it through the plastic straps and taking it from Katrina as Katrina is surprised by the sudden appearance of De.

"Holy s***." Say Katrina shocked at what happened and she notices where her hands are on De and she removes her hands from her breasts. "Oh sorry about that. I did some late minutes grocery shopping and I guess I got too much. But I'm usually good at getting it all in one go." Said Katrina with a slight laugh as De rolls her eyes but helps her co-worker and begins to open up some cabinets trying to see where everything goes as Katrina puts down her bags near the walkway and opens the door for her daughter who is carrying a stack of water and a couple of bags on top.

"You know you're going to go hurt yourself doing that right." Said Katrina however her daughter ignores her on that, and calls her mother out on her own clumsiness.

"Said the person that trips on their own shoes going into the walkway." Said Eliza and she sets the things down as she goes to the pantry but notices De walking about helping put stuff up.

"You're awake." Said Eliza as she runs up to the hero with a couple of cans heading over.

"I am." Said the hero and she puts up a jar of pickles and a couple other things.

"Hey, do you think you're healed enough to lift these into the cabinet?" Said Eliza juggling the cans in her arms. Smiling brightly at the hero as her mother tries to give her a look behind her head.

"Sure." Said De and she uses her lightning to magnetize the cans and begins to lift them up into the cabinet as they line up one by one inside of the cabinet and close together to tightly pack the cabinet up with the rest of the cans. Causing the team to be amazed at what the hero can do. And slightly Katrina as well but she is more concerned with De's health than power.

"Don't you think you should wait off on using that?" Said Katrina looking at her coworker.

"I think I'm good plus I saved you this morning. So I say I'm back in action." Said De however Katrina does not look assured at this and is slightly amused by what she says.

"And I saved you yesterday and yesterday doesn't really look like that you could really use a lot of that zapping." Said Katrina as she twiddles her fingers as a reference to De's lightning as De gives her an annoyed but knowing look.

"Trust me Mom by what she was telling us yesterday before she knocked herself out again she's a literal tank." Said Eliza as De gives her a fist bump however the child isn't done ripping on her.

"Even though that she's not built like one." Poking the hero in her arm as the hair I look slightly offended as Katrina begins to laugh and so does Eliza as De rolls her eyes at the two. Suddenly Katrina's phone begins to go off as she begins to look for it in the bags. However Eliza finds it and throws it into her mother's hand and she begins to go answer it and going into the living room.

"Hello." Said Katrina as she holds the phone up and begins to put some air freshener down on her table in the living room.

"How's my favorite coworker?" Said Mark as complaints are heard in the background in the phone around him as he says this.