Chapter 9

Episode 9 act 1 scene 1 dialogue

As another day shines over the city of Seattle the heroes begin to make their move. As the heroes split up into main small groups between both members with Isabel, Natasha and Dwight lead a group of initiates to Elma. De, Leslie, Philip with initiates into Ellensburg with Melody on standby at one of the research facilities with a group of DPTI soldiers on standby with their attack helicopters waiting to be called in for reinforcements.

"All right Isabel we are firing up your targets now they should be seen on your HUD." Said Ava as the computer inside of the DPTI van begins to highlight coordinates of multiple areas. However as Natasha and Dwight look upon the information given to them the dots really don't connect on how or where the possible main location of Jackson's or Jenkins operations were. As when Ava sent the information it correlated with the SCPS own information and the police's investigation into the matter with old data for facilities known for crime in Elma by the FBI.

"Ava this data doesn't make any sense." Said Dwight as he tries to look over the information and coordinate possible areas so they can locate with dots and by the crimes statistics within the area. It's Natasha also looks with inside the perimeter of the area of 9,476 m with the computer searching through camera footage to try and find possible areas with signs of Jenkins or Jackson's gang.

"Sorry but this is all the information that we have within this area. There's not a lot of residents that live inside of Elma so it's hard to get any detail about the area." Send Ava as Kimberly looks over her own computer at the area as she looks within the perimeter she begins to notice something odd on the map and pulls it up on satellite.

"Ava zoom in the camera 2,000 m at coordinates 47°00'44'N 123°24'11°W by 78 m. And focus on those trees. Something is inside there." Said Kimberly as Ava puts in the coordinates in zooms in on the surrounding area and sees a facility that is barely visible by satellite imaging and is out of the way of cameras. The facility is slightly within the area of their perimeter search.

Ava then uses the research facility cameras within the area to hack public cameras notably the ring systems due to all the houses within the area and after 45 minutes starts to see the black SUVs with no license plates pull into the area and not be seen on the farm next to the location.

"Isabel sending the coordinates to your location, there's your target. Stay safe out there." Said Ava as she sends the coordinates to Isabel computer systems as Dwight and Natasha forward it to the main hood of Isabel's visor and she begins to drive to the location and the initiates begin to prep their weapons and check their gear as they move in on the location.

"Copy that Ava I'll see you later." Said Isabel as she turns off the comm and drives to the location. As this is going on Kimberly begins to go check in on De's team move on ellensburg.

Isabel's POV

Isabel Parks the van near the train tracks and tells the team leads in the 10 initiates that they are going to move on foot towards the facility in the trees because she doesn't want to draw suspicion by moving the van through the neighborhood.

Natasha uses her intangible ability to cloak the team as they move through the neighborhood and the trees as they make their way towards the facility. Once they are standing by the tree line towards the white building covered in leaves at the top with metal that shines brightly on the side they see black SUVs part outside but nobody near them

"Cameron, do you sense anybody around?" Said Dwight toward the initiate.

"Negative Captain, I can't sense anything living or dead within the area." Said Cameron. As they all look upon the silver white building in foliage.