Chapter 14

Episode 14 act 1 scene 1 dialogue

After two days inside of the hospital Katrina and the rest of the adults have recovered from the effects of the generator however it takes another week of being inside the hospital for the kids to be released as Eliza and the others slowly recuperated from the after effects of the generator. As Elizabeth and Joseph sit in a hospital room watching over there one kid (Sam), Carol and Jessica stand in the room with theirs as well (Shay), Jacob and Mary watch over their three kids, one who has already recuperated and looks on with his parents (kids names are Robin, August, Clark), Katrina and De watch over Eliza. With Mark and Amber showing their support for each of their friends. And Eliza's friend shows up at the hospital as well with his dad to show his support.

The adults over the week have gained some semblance of mutant powers and abilities and some have physical mutations none that are harmful but noticeable to some extent. When Elizabeth in a panicked and exhausted state went to go shake the hands of one of the doctors to thank them for all their efforts she accidentally poisoned them knocking them out causing her to go hysteric in the events of what happened as what they had thought was sweat coming from her body was a clear liquid that looks purple shine and light as the poisonous yet slippery element began to emit a gas that knocked out everybody else in the area causing her to scream to the DPTI units inside for help. Watching from his chair Joseph begins to hyperventilate as he watches what happens to his wife as he covers his mouth to try and control his breathing but suddenly he feels his hands go cold as he even sees his own breath as he moves his hands away from his mouth he sees they have gone slightly pale with frost covering them as he sees and feels the freezing cold.

Carol and Jessica were the next two that had gained powers. As when Jessica tries to console her wife she tries to go pet her back however when she does so she sends her flying out of the hospital room. As exponentially high powered energy begins to engulf her body as she looks at her glowing hands and body energy beings fire from her hand and lights from outside begins to absorb within her own powers. She tries to go turn it off the DPTI soldiers SCPS agents within the room try to go sedate her and keep her under control with her powers however when they tried to go introduce a sedative into her body keeping her calm the drugs have no effect causing her to wait out her power as she looks outside telling them to go get her wife. As the initiates and Isabel head outside to go find Carol instead instead of finding a regular size human they find a dragon like big fanged reptilian woman with superhuman durability and strength. As Isabel looks her over for damages she finds none as the thick scales and skin of Carol has morphed to have the ability of high resistance to damage and being injured as well. And as Carol wakes up she accidentally sets off elemental abilities causing fire lightning and wind to strike out in all locations causing Isabel to form a wall between her and the initiates. Carol after spasming from using the powers just lies in a molting crater. Isabel then heads down into the heated area and grabs Carol's body and takes her inside and she tries to go put her body on a stretcher that the doctor's advised she's too heavy for it and breaks down on the thing causing Isabel to grab her again and take her to a room while holding her.

Jacob and Mary are the next two to gain powers. While looking over their kids Jacob and Mary are on the outside of the rooms just in case something happens. Jacob asks Mary to toss him his phone so that he can call his parents to watch Robin as his son protests to this wanting to watch over his younger siblings. And when Mary goes to throw Jacob his phone when she throws it across the room it rips through the wall shattering most of the area still hurtling into the ground and buries deep inside of it causing a huge crater to form by the speed and velocity of the throw. Knocking Jacob out of his chair and causing Robin to move back in fear. As Mary goes to go check on Jacob running over to him suddenly she accelerates so fast that she goes flying out of the room causing Jacob and Robin to look out of the hole as he screams for his wife and robin his mother. However before she can hit the ground Jacob with his outstretched hand has a psychic shield surrounding his wife stopping her in motion before she hits the ground. With energy surrounding his body and mostly centered around his hand Jacob begins to shake with concentration as blood begins to slip from his nose as he is forced to let go as he passes out as DPTI soldiers and agents rush into their hospital room. As Robin begins to check over his dad and suddenly feathers begin to form from his body as his other siblings begin to generate powers as well.