Chapter 8

Episode 8 act 1 scene 1 dialogue

Meanwhile in an unknown medical facility

Hundreds of beds are lined up with sick patients with purple color disfiguring their skin with light emitting from their veins. As doctors in white hazmat suits look over their patients and begin to put them to bed suddenly a kid is very scared of the procedure that might happen as they stick a needle within his arm to prep him for what is about to happen as he looks up at the metal machines that they will place them inside. As the kid begins to slightly panic a woman with purple light predominantly on both sides of her face on her cheek comes up to the kid and holds his hand and tells him not to worry. As the doctors will fix them right up from what's happening towards them. And then she smiles at the kid and tells him that he's going to be a superhero which causes him to calm down slightly as she also tells him that she's going to be right beside him that she asked for the kids name he responds that his name is Xavier and she responds by saying her name is Hannah. As this is going on Washington looks over at the hundreds of patients before him and begins to look over the calculations of how many rule game powers, how many will develop a mutation, how many will be injured critically but survive the experiment, and see how many will actually die and from the calculations of the generator induced by the machines the calculations told him that out of the 300, 147 of the patients will gain powers, 45 of the patients will have gained a mutation, 60 of the patients will probably have a critical condition and will be close to death and 48 will spontaneously die.

As Washington looks over at the calculations he begins to hesitate and starting the experiment however his phone gets an alert stating in New York city and in Dallas Texas to criminal organizations wage war in the streets in the two cities into States accumulating up to the death of 2,450 people and notices that the machine has a spike and it's percentage of yield from the generator so he hopes in his mind that the calculations will increase the odds of success. However the generator stopped spiking a couple of minutes inside of the generator's waves causing the results to vary the same as he predicted as he watches as a little boy begins to seize violently against the machine and die. And watches as others draw their last breath and the rest begins to grow and gain mutations and power.

Meanwhile at the emerald ridge apartments

As the sun rises once again over a calm morning in Seattle our heroes awaken for another day. As De prepares for work ironing out her business suit and grabbing her essential things that she may need and a smartwatch given to her by the research institute that has a K and silver letters initialize on it and activates it keeping her in contact with the team leads and her boss. As she walks towards the bathroom she notices Isabel walking out and black Kevlar and going to a suitcase on the side of her bed taking out her gear. That interlocks and compresses around the Kevlar and connects the straps just in case the magnetic metal fails to hold the gear in case of failure as she reads more about the suit and her pamphlet and puts on her visor looking at her old mask in the suitcase and reads through the directory and files implemented into the visor. When she is done putting on her gear from head to toe she goes to open up the back window of their apartment. And sticks her leg out but before she jumps out of the window she looks back towards De who is now walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey kid I'll try to save some fun for you but you have a good day at work." Said Isabel with her visor unpolarized winking at De who rolls her eyes at her.

"Go before I push you out of the window." Said De with a smile as Isabel laughs and jumps out of the window landing softly within the grass and kicking off the ground running straight towards their hideout in the woods of emerald ridge.