Chapter 11

Episode 11 act 1 scene 1 dialogue

Two days after the events of the Tacoma yacht club destruction. Reports are flying in about a joint operation by a large group of heroes and units under the employee of Kimberly and the SCPS forces and the police and this is covered by the new stations across the state of Washington as they all head to Seattle to get word from the city's Governor, senators, and mayoral leaders to local legislators on what is actually going on within the state as all eyes point towards Seattle a lot of eyes are now on the police and their efforts on the vigilante program with the SCPS forces and the heroes being created by Kimberly and her research institute.

As police lieutenant Oswald reads upon the reports given to him. He feels an ever-growing headache coming on as he files down all the reports upon the proceeding investigation and his jurisdiction to authorize the vigilantes to arrive in Tacoma. As he rubs his head filing through report after report, suddenly Valentine, Ramsey, and Valiant arrive towards his desk, making him drop his papers on the desk and sigh in frustration.

"What do they want now damn it." Said police lieutenant Oswald as he grows ever closer to snapping.

"Well officers Steven, Clark, and Sandra ran into some trouble outside on patrol and the situation while minor in nature does reflect on the vigilante program to a large extent as they have lost control over their liaison. As he went berserk however they were able to get him under control with the help of Lucas. However he was slightly injured by him and this was done in a semi-public area so we were able to control what was happening but if this does happen again with any of the others we are going to need to get a handle over all of this." Said Ramsey has she allows her partner to say the next part of her plan.

"Which is why after a lot of arguing and debating we feel as though we should be more open with the vigilante program and take Valiant and Cleo around the city with a couple of other criminals that we caught and show how good the reform efforts are going and show the public that we have a handle over the situation as well and so that these criminals won't just get cocky with us and think twice about stepping towards officers without giving a second thought instead of us relying on the heroes and the SCPS forces to show up." Said Valentine as Valiant leans against the wall nodding her head along with what they say as Oswald looks upon his papers and takes off his glasses and sighs into his hands.

"Did you run this by this by Captain Smith?" Said Oswald's staring at the two of his most loyal police sergeants.

"Actually that's deputy police chief Smith. I guess you didn't hear the news but the deputy died two days ago he went to go make sure that everything was running with all hands on deck with the other divisions and we had to send everybody to the other facilities to make sure that the SCPS forces could hold them and he died and the ensuing conflict you are now captain." Said Ramsey as Oswald looks at them shocked and what he is told and begins to move out of the room and head towards the office where the police captain used to sit.

As Oswald rips open the door to the captain's office he notices Smith already waiting for him leaning against the desk.

"Why the hell did you not tell me that he died." Said Oswald with anger and sadness in his tongue as he glares at Smith as the man before him with his dark blue eyes that looks sullen in the moment stares back into the captain.

"You were still setting up the priority test necessary for your assignment. And we're already dealing with the fallout of the ensuing shootout between our forces and the criminals and we had to go process all of them and you had to take priority over that and you had to make sure that you can coordinate with the SCPS forces and the other law enforcement agencies in the area and make sure that you could address the communities needs and the cities needs as best as you could I am sorry for withholding that from you but we needed you at your best he needed you at your best." Said now deputy Smith as Oswald glares at the man and begins to move forward towards him and puts his finger out towards Smith poking him in his chest.