Escaped soul

I read soul contracts annoyed as two demons walked in. "Sir a soul as escaped Hell." They said. I cracked my knuckles as I looked at them. "Who escaped?" I asked. "A dead army soldier." They said. I scrapped my metal teeth together. "Leave now." I said before looking into a mirror. I saw a creature of pure hate and darkness looking back at me that was me.

"No one escapes Hell!" I yelled punching the mirror

"No one escapes Hell!" I yelled punching the mirror. Shards of glass were stuck inside of my hand and I pulled my hand back. "Careful little demon, glass can cut you." A girl said behind me. "Gala sister of light so nice to see you again." I said turning around to face her.

"So formal

"So formal." She said grabbing my hand and pulling out the glass. "Isn't your purpose in life to erase all darkness in this world?" I asked. "Yes but I don't really want to fight the prince of death, you are my only friend after all." She said healing my hand with magic. Gala hummed while sealing up my wounds. "I'm a demon you know, I can heal fast." I said pulling my hand away from her. She laughed as looked at my soul contracts. "More people selling their souls for useless shit?" She asked. "Yes but they never realize what they agreed too." I said putting them away. Gala giggled while looking at her metal hand. "Someone escaped Hell and I will drag them back down to flaming mouth of Hell." I said getting angry. "You killed Annie the devil and yet you can't make sure no one leaves Hell?" Gala said. I laughed hearing her say that. "The dead army." I said to myself trying to figure out who that is. Gala sat down on my desk and just looked at me. "What is the point of them leaving, Hell catches all in time." Gala said. "The wicked will chain people back down to hell even if I don't order them to do it." I said zoning out. "Do you have any idea where that soldier went?" Gala asked. I stayed quiet trying to think. "My brother and his girlfriend might help me on this ridiculous thing." I said. "I wonder if any other demon who was in charge would listen to me?" Gala said getting up and snapping her fingers. A portal ripped it's way in front of up. "This way fine prince." Gala said before giggling. I walked into the portal trying to figure everything out.