War storm

I ran outside trying to catch the knight but he was gone. I picked up the letter and walk back in. "They got away damn it." I said opening the letter. "It's a war letter isn't it." Rose said. "Yes it is sadly, well now we can break a God." I said burning the letter. I looked at Gala reading her book then looked at Rose. "He's with his army in the middle of a desert waiting for me to strike." I said getting annoyed. "You killed him before why not do it again?" Nash asked. "I killed so many people, how am I supposed to remember who I killed." I said. "You imprisoned Annie the devil and you are saying you can't kill a demi god?" Rose asked before laughing. "Your Aunt was captured by everyone and this horrible creature is a god not a demi god." I said looking at her annoyed. I grabbed my head as a high pitch ringing came out of nowhere. I head screaming from two people as my head felt like it was getting split in two. "Prince you okay?" Gala said backing up a little. "It's normal." Nash said Rose laughed looking at me. I fell on my hands and knees breathing heavily as everything calmed down. "Do you know what I am?" I asked Gala. "You are the demon of hate." She said. "I am the result of the insanity of two friends, they were so close together and their insanity created something horrible." I said getting up. "One hated their gender creating Princes fucked up body that is female but I wouldn't be using Prince if you were a girl." Rose said. "I am two peoples insanity and my body is just a shell for two minds but like you just saw it can't handle it." I said looking at my hand. Gala walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "I can feel faintly feel them screaming inside you." She said. I pull my hand away from her and put them in my pocket. "Did you figure out who this god is?" I asked looking away from Gala. "Uh yes it's Myth the God of death." She said before going back to where she was standing. "Myth huh." I said out loud to myself. I smiled and giggled thinking about fighting this god.