Crying fire

I ran at Myth upset that I couldn't save him. "I want to put your soul at peace but now you can just burn by my hell fire!" I yelled punching him multiple times. "You can't hurt me little girl" he said trying to hit me. I kicked his head with anger causing him to stumble back. "Don't call me a girl!" I yelled trying not to let my anger take over. Myth roared with anger as his power did nothing but increase. "Who do you love most?" Myth asked a little frustrated. "I love nothing" I said getting pissed off. "Is it your brother or perhaps you want his lover and wish for her to have a love affair with you" Myth said getting agitated. "My brother is a monster and that psycho bitch he calls a girlfriend is worse" I said trying to hold onto my sanity. "Ah so it's Gala, The only girl with light in your life" Myth said before looking at her. I stayed quiet as I slowly lost lost my sanity. "I watched my wife lose her sanity and die but I realized it was her going crazy that drove me insane so now I will break her" Myth said before running in her direction. Everything was moving slowly as I watcnhed the God run after her. I could only hear my heartbeat as I looked at Gala standing there. "Do I love her?" I asked myself before looking at Myth reading her. "My Gala!" I yelled before running after her. I catched up with him and punched him in the face breaking his horn. "Don't touch my Gala" I said losing my mind. "So I was right, You do love her" he said getting up. "My light!" I yelled punching his chest breaking some of his armor. I screamed before ripping at his armor with my claws. "Go back to hell!" I yelled punching him again and again. My body started to feel like I was burning up as I kept getting angry. I grabbed my head as horns bursted out of my skull. I screamed crow wings grew out of my back. "You really are a demon" Myth said before getting into a fighting stance. "I will kill you!" I yelled.