Dead bird

I walked around a desert by myself scrapping my teeth together upset. "Why so agitated demon?" A voice asked behind me. I turned around to see a weird looking guy behind me.

"You are prince of death aren't you?" He asked

"You are prince of death aren't you?" He asked. I laughed a little. "You must be Myth then." I said strapping my fingers together hearing the metal scream as I do so. "So you remember me?" He asked. "No but I hope I'm the one who ripped your arm off." I said as I made fire appear in my hand. "You didn't, I pulled it off for more power." He said making a fist out of his claw. "Pathetic God, you don't even have enough power to stop me and yet you can yourself god." I said before kicking his chest. He just moved back a little before punching me. I fell to the ground in pain. "Call yourself a man all you want but you still have a fragile body of a woman." He said before laughing. I punched his chest with fire causing him so stumble backwards. "Didn't you have a group of warrior women that I ripped apart?" I asked. "Yes but doesn't change the fact that you are weak." He said getting upset. I laughed looking at this broken bird god standing before me. "Come on let's rain hell." I said as demons started to show up. I laughed as my army started to grow and show just how much of a threat I am. "Strike." Myth said as an army of half dead soldiers bursted out of the ground. "This is what the dead kingdom has to offer, This is the power of Myth!" He yelled before our armies clashed together. I started to pull apart a few creatures that stood in front of me but none of them stood a chance. My mind started to go blank as I just pulled apart everything. I started to giggle as I began to pull apart these creatures more violently. Now covered in blood I began to laugh as I began to summon my fire. "Prince!" A voice yelled. I froze in place ready to kill everyone but I couldn't after hearing that voice. "Prince!" The voice yelled stunning me. Someone grabbed my waist but they weren't hurting me. "I lost myself didn't I?" I asked the person. "You were in a blind rage." Gala said squeezing my waist hugging me more. I grabbed her hands letting her know I'm fine. "Don't cry now, I'm back to normal" I smiled trying to cheer her up. "Get the fuck out of here if you are gonna start hugging" Rose hissed while walking by us. I grab her hand and run against my army to safety while looking at Myth. He looked at me with his dead eyes not blinking once.