Business in the shadows

I walked around earth with Gala not knowing what could happen. "I always find it interesting that humans can't see us yet many claimed to be raped by demons or told other shit." Gala said. "They don't even know the basics of Hell and Heaven and why was rape your first thought?" I asked. Gala laughed at my response. "Here we are the demonic office." I said walking into the building. "What did I say about your kind being here!" A girl said angerly walking to us. Her hair was long and bright red. Her eyes were red and didn't have pupils. "No royal demons!" She yelled. "Gala this is Rose my brother's lover" I said. Rose started laughing as she walked back to her desk. "Nash will be back soon, he's dealing with some wickeds." She said. "What's a wicked?" Gala asked. "When a half breed dies it goes to hell as a wicked, they are responsible for gathering souls for hell" I said thinking about what cursed animals they were. "Prince of death." A guy said walking over to me. He looked like a normal human with red eyes. "Nash a dead army soldier escaped hell." I said. "Of course your kind always let's things slip" Rose said. "Prince is a high rank demon also known as a desk job so it's the low class guards that let them go" Nash said. Rose just sighed before typing on a computer. "If I'm going to pull apart this soul will a million blades then I'm gonna need help." I said to Nash. "I will help as your brother but there's not much we can even do." Nash said annoyed. "I'll read up on the dead kingdom as you demons bicker amongst each other." Gala said snapping her fingers. A book appeared in her hands. I walked over to Rose as Nash walked away. "So have you seen her face?" Rose asked. I looked at Gala reading. "No I've only seen her eye like everyone else." I said. "Why are you even with the sister of light, aren't you supposed to be with Athens the sister of darkness." Rose said. "No she's making sure we keep the balance of light and darkness." I said looking back at Rose. Rose giggled as she looked at me. "You like her don't you even if she's as equal as an angel." Rose said laughing. I just looked at her annoyed. "Do you ever know when to shut up?" I asked annoyed. Rose just smiled and giggled like a laughing hyena. "Hey who's that?" Nash asked confused. We all look at the door to see a knight drop a letter before leaving.