Psycho mind

"I can sense you" I said getting paranoid looking around. "Look around you because this is where your suffering will begin" A girls voice said. "Athens I don't care about your fantasies!" I yelled getting upset. "I'm not here to hurt you I'm here to help" she said annoyed. I looked around me trying not to get her upset. "I'm in a castle I don't get it." I said trying not to get angry. "This is or was the castle of light." She said. "This is Gala's castle?" I asked her. "Because of your actions terrible things will come and you will wish you were dead by the end of it" She said sounding upset. "I'm not here to play your riddle games just tell me what the fuck you're talking about!" I yelled getting annoyed. "You'll see soon enough and by the way if you see an angel call me" she said before giggling. "Athens" I called out to see if she was there. I started walking around the castle looking for answers. I walked onto a balcony to see the sky completely broken like glass. Three stars were shining in the void. "What the fuck is this?" I said as I felt power radiating from the stars. "This is waiting for you at the end of time, This is the evilness you unleashed onto this world!" Athens yelled. The voice replayed in my head over and over as I looked up at the stars. "You aren't Athens who are you?" I asked the voice. "In time my sweet child in time" she said before the stars exploded destroying everything in front of me. "Who are you!" I yelled as the blast took me out.