Blinding light

I got up grabbing my chest to expecting there to be a hole. "My body hurts god damn it." I said getting up slowly. "Prince!" A girl said before tackling me to the ground. "Hey lady I just woke up and I can't see shit" I said trying to get up. The girl was hugging me as I was trying to get up. "I can barely see anything" I said as my vision slowly returned. "I thought you were gone" she said before kissing me. She got off me and helped me up. "Gala?" I said confused as my vision returned. Gala was giggling and blushing as she brushed tears away from her eyes. "I couldn't wear a sheet of metal on my face knowing you're dying" she said. "She stood by your side the entire time and healed you" Rose said standing beside me. "What are you two doing here, You should be fighting both of you " I said worried. "Prince she couldn't watch the one she loved die by the hands of her sister" Rose said getting up and walking away. Gala grabbed her metal hand and twitched it a little. "I'm a demon with two souls stitched together so why choose me?" I asked her as I scrapped my claws together. She said nothing but punched me in my stomach. "Silence demon if I love you then I love you" she said before kissing my forehead. I got up and looked at the war raging on. "This isn't enough is it?" I asked watch Myth pull people apart. "I'm not a general, I'm the sister of light and a peace keeper" she said before laughing. "I've seen you swallow armies into an endless river of their own blood" I said looking at her. "They were damn peaceful after that" she said before laughing. "Come on crazy we need more souls" I said opening a portal. She followed me into it giggling.