Fire and lightning

We all stood on a hill watching as all of hell fought the dead army. "I am going to end this right here right now" I said looking at my brother. Lighting jumped around Nash as he watched Rose fight. "She is a power soldier she'll be fine" I said before looking at Myth. He was watching me and nothing else. "Go on I think I can kill everyone here with big smoke" Nash said before looking at Ash. "He's Roses little brother so if something happens to him you'll be more of her bitch than you already are" I said before running down hill laughing. My heart pounded as I thought about this false god killing my family. "Pay attention" Myth hissed appearing right in front of me. Myth punched me sending an electric shock buzzing threw my body. I kicked his head slowly losing control of my emotions. "I will pull your head off! He yelled as lightning jumped around him. I kicked his chest causing his cloak to burn up. "My brother always uses lighting but he uses speed unlike you" I said before breaking his leg with another kick. I grabbed his head and slammed it against a rock repeatedly while laughing. "They call me the prince of death because I killed billions of people before killing my own boss" I said before turning him around to see his face covered in blood. "You miss your wife so why don't I take you to her" I said before stomping on his broken leg. He laughed while coughing a little while looking at me. "My greatest weapon has yet to arrive and once it does then I shall have the last laugh" he said before standing up. His broken leg didn't stop him from limping to me. "Long live the queen" he said before punching me. I stumbled back as I watcnhed Myth charge up another attack. "I don't care if this kills me I only want you to suffer" he said before throwing another lighting bolt at me. I coughed up blood as I watcnhed Myth fall on his back smiling. I walked over to Myth expecting him to be dead but he was still breathing. His army fell to the ground as he laughed. "Shut up and die" I said punching a hole in his chest. Gala helped me stand as I looked at Myth. "Sleep peacefully with your wife" I said as I walked away with Gala. "Do you think he will survive?" Gala asked. "He has a giant hole in his chest and a mangled leg and I touched his soul breaking the curse" I said thinking about him smiling. "Well I still have you so it doesn't matter" she said before smiling. I kissed her as I thought about her saving me.