Chapter 4~ War?

"So, have you boys come to a decision yet?" The man in the green hoodie said. He had a mask on so Luna couldn't see his face.

"We have." Wilbur said, glancing down at the ground.

"So what'll it be?" the man replied.

"Independence, or death? If we get no revolution, then we want nothing. We would rather DIE than give into you and join your people." Wilbur said, standing tall in front of the riders in front of him.

"Then consider this war. We have no mercy, NO MERCY FOR YOU! I WANT WHITE FLAGS OUTSIDE YOUR BASE TOMORROW, OR YOU ARE DEAD! Just like your friend Wilbur here." the man said, pulling a bow out, and firing an arrow right at Wilbur. Luna picked up on this, and flew at max speed, catching the arrow right before it shot Wilbur right between the eyes, and while spinning herself around, pulled her bow out and shot the man in the green hoodie right in the shoulder. She flared her wings out and pulled another arrow and readied it into firing position. The man looked at her in shock, and then looked back up to the arrow. He ripped it out of his shoulder and stared at her for a moment before turning back to his men.

"Consider this a warning. I will kill you all." the man said, before retreating with his men.

Once the men were out of sight, Luna crumpled to the ground due to how scared she was. She wrapped herself up in her wings when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. It was Tommy.

"Luna, that was FUCKING AWESOME!" he screamed in her ear. Luna flinched a tad, and looked around at the other three men standing around her. Wilbur stood in shock, one hand resting on his face where the arrow should have hit. Tubbo looked at Luna with a look of pure excitement with a hint of terror. And poor Fundy looked like he was about ready to burst into tears. Luna looked up at Tommy and forced a smile.

"Hehe, so ummm. Want to tell me who that was and what this was all about?" she said, gripping the firework close to her side.

"Oh right, forgot you were new here. So ummm." Wilbur began, and explained who Dream was, and how he was terrorizing them for trying to start their own nation.

"Wow, tha- that's awful." Luna said, trying not to cry. Tubbo wrapped his arms around her and wrapped her up in a hug. She returned the hug, and looked at the guys.

"I will help you guys anyway I can," she said, and afterwards realized she had to be home by the morning.

"What's wrong?" Tubbo asked, looking her in the eyes, she must've looked shocked for a second upon realizing what a pickle she is in at the moment.

"Yeah, just let me fly back to my base real quick, it's not that far from here, and I have some gear I could use." she said, trying to come up with a quick lie, and she assured them she would be back by morning. She took to the skies, and drank a potion of invisibility, and made a speedy flight back to the cottage.

"What's wrong kid?" Philza said, seeing Luna land while drinking milk to make herself visible again.

"So, umm, dad, please don't be mad at me, but I kind of got myself wrapped up in a war..." Luna said, and Philza looked shocked.

"Oh my god are you ok?" he nearly shouted, running to her and wrapping his wings around her, seemingly looking to make sure she didn't have a single scratch on her body.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just made new friends and I assured them I would be there tomorrow to make sure nothing happened to them, I kinda protected this one guy today, kept him from dying."

"You saved someone's life?"

"Yeah his name is Wilbur, you would probably like him, he is like a dad to these other two boys, one of which is his brother, and then he has an actual son. They are all really great and they really need my help. And don't worry, none of them know I know you, although Wilbur said I reminded him of someone." Luna rambled on, not noticing the look on Philza's face when she mentioned Wilbur, let alone Tommy and Fundy. He looked like she just blew his mind, and about that time Techno walked outside to where they were.

"Sounds like someone needs some armor." he said, handing her a chestplate, designed to allow her wings to slip through, and some armored leggings for her.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much big bro! How'd you do this so fast?" Luna replied, Philza was looking at them both like they were insane.

"I started working on them on your first night here. I haven't been able to make the whole set yet so just give me a few more days." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"THIS IS PERFECT! I LOVE YOU TECHNO!" Luna screamed, and jumped on him and wrapped him up in her wings, and he hugged her back.

"No, absolutely not. I will not allow you to go and fight in a war that you don't belong in." Philza said, looking her in the eyes.

"But, my friends, they need me!" Luna said, Techno set her back down on the ground, and wrapped the chestplate around her.

"C'mon dude, I crafted this armor especially for her. I even enchanted it for max protection for her. And the second things look like they aren't gonna be good for her, she is gonna fire off her firework, and you and I will go and follow her, and I will protect her." Techno said, without missing a beat. Philza looked at him in defeat.

"Fine, but as long as you promise to stay close. And don't reveal yourself unless things take a turn for the worse. Actually, wait, don't follow her, let me go get something." Philza said, and darted into the basement of their cottage. He came back out with a stack of EnderPearls.

"Take these, and give some to your friends, whatever. Just... use them if things take a turn for the worse. I have faith in you." Philza said, and wrapped her up in a hug.

"Thanks dad. I love you, and I will be back soon." Luna said, and after letting go of Philza, gave Techno a hug, and flew back off into the night. Right back into L'manburg. As she landed she saw an excited Tommy and Tubbo, and a very worried looking Wilbur.