Chapter 18~ Revival

"As I was saying before guys, before I died, I had a book that could revive the ones who had lost all of their lives." Schlatt said, and Luna was shocked.

"You had a what?" Wil said, and Schlatt laughed.

"I had a book that could bring anyone back from Limbo. After I died though, Dream found where I had hidden it, and now he has it. Even in Prison, he can still use it.'' he said, and Luna felt her chest tighten. The conversation ended there, and they all separated. Luna tried to stay close to Tommy, to try and comfort him. They explained what their Limbos were like, and they were each other's source of comfort.

They had spent months in Limbo, and they weren't sure how things were going in the OverWorld. Luna had continued trying to appear as a ghost, but had no luck. One day, Luna felt a strange sensation in her body.

"Wil, something is wrong, I feel like I am turning to dust." she said, and as she went to rub her arms, she went right through her own skin.

"That's weird, I am looking in the direction of your voice and I can see a glow." he said, and Luna began to panic. She looked around and heard voices all around her, although none of the guys were talking.

It's time, come back Luna. she heard Dream's voice say, and all of the others were just whispers of a language she couldn't understand.

"I heard Dream's voice, he is saying come back." she said, and her voice cracked. She was scared.

"You are getting revived." Schlatt said. Her legs had turned to dust.

"WIL, TOMMY!" she screamed.

"I'll be there soon Luna, he is reviving me too," she heard Tommy say, and then she felt like her body had been ripped apart.

When she opened her eyes, she was lying in the tents on the beach. The last place she had slept before she died. She felt the wind blowing through her hair, and her body tingled. She felt her arms and pinched herself to make sure it was real. Before she could comprehend anything, she flew for Snowchester, knowing where it was because Ranboo showed her. When she landed on the porch, she hesitantly knocked.

"I'll get it!" she heard Ranboo shout, and heard little piglin squeals. When he opened the door he froze. She immediately wrapped him up in a hug, her wings flying out from behind her.

"I'm so glad to see you again Boo." she said, and felt tears falling on her head. She looked up to see Ranboo staring at her, tears burning into his cheeks over top of the scars he already had.

"Is it really you Luna?" he managed to say, and Luna began to cry.

"Yes, it's me, my beloved." she said, and kissed him. He immediately kissed her back, pulling her into the house as they did. Luna had missed the feeling of his touch, never being able to feel it when she was a ghost. That familiar feeling of a sun exploding inside of her, and the way his warmth found its way to every inch of her body. When they separated, Luna could do nothing but smile.

"What's going on down-" she heard Tubbo say, she turned to look at him coming down from the stairs, and he had frozen in his spot. She then saw a little piglin run at her.

"Mommy!" Michael shouted, wrapping himself around her leg.

"Hey Michael, glad to meet you for real!" she said, picking him up and holding him in her arms.

"How are you here?" Tubbo said, walking over to her.

"To be honest, all I know is that Dream has a book that can bring people back from death, and that for some reason he revived me." she said, setting Michael down so he could go and play with his chicken.

"Dream can bring people back from the dead?" Tubbo said, and then Luna remembered what Tommy told her back in Limbo.

"Guys, we have to go and find Tommy." she said, and the two flinched.

"Luna, he is dead." Ranboo said, and Luna nodded.

"I know, I saw him." she said, and the two looked at her confused. "He was getting revived too, we need to go and find him." she said, and grabbed Ranboo and Tubbo. The two told Michael they would be back soon, and locked the door behind them. Luna grabbed both of them and launched herself into the air. As she was back in the air, she felt like she was stronger than she was before she died, and pushed herself faster than she had ever flown carrying people. When they saw the path leading up to the prison, Luna landed on the ground. After walking around for a bit, they heard a familiar voice.