Chapter 8~ New friends, an election, and secrets

Once she returned to L'manburg, Luna, Tommy, and Tubbo all began working on their houses. They wanted them all to be somewhat close to each other, so they found some land. Tommy built his into a hill, and Tubbo began constructing a shack not too far away. Luna wanted a vantage point, so she began building a tower of sorts. She made her room at the top of the tower, and gave herself a little balcony where she could just dive out whenever she wanted too. She also used the balcony as the entrance to her house, and told Tommy and Tubbo she would just carry them up here whenever they wanted. After a few days of building and getting situated, Luna decided they should make a trip to the Nether since neither of the boys had ever been.

"You two wanna take a little trip with me?" Luna brought up at breakfast.

"HELL YES!!" both boys screamed, and they began their way to the portal. Wilbur saw them on their way, but didn't question it. Once they entered, Luna was greeted with the heat that she had become accustomed to, but Tommy and Tubbo were disgusted. Luna laughed and had to fly across a lava pool.

"YOU BETTER NOT DROP ME WOMAN!!!" Tommy screamed on their way across, Tubbo just stayed silent as he looked around. After a few hours of them walking, they came across a bastion.

"Ok guys, put these gold helmets on." Luna said, and pulled some gold helmets out of her bag.

"Why do we need these?" Tommy said, while putting his helmet on.

"The piglins will ignore us if we have these on." she retorted, and they all began sneaking into the bastion. They looted what they could, but while Tommy and Tubbo were getting ready to leave, Luna felt a tingling sensation in her wings. Her face appeared panicked and she began looking around frantically.

"Luna, what's wrong?" Tubbo said, while grabbing her arm and trying to pull her out.

"There is someone else here, and I have a feeling they are in trouble." she said, and looked at Tommy. She handed him her sword.

"WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THIS?" he shouted.

"Take it, and run back to the spot I flew you across right after we came out of the portal ok? Stay hidden, I am going to go and look for whoever else is in here."

"But what if you need our help? I am not leaving you here by yourself, besides, we can find them faster if we all work together!" Tubbo said, and Luna just nodded. They all split up in the bastion, and Luna began walking to the lower levels. After some time of walking, she came across what appeared to be a dungeon. She began searching each of the cells when she came across someone hiding in the corner of a cell.

"Hey, I am going to get you out of there ok?" Luna said in the calmest voice she could muster, when whoever was in the cell locked eyes with her. As they locked eyes, Luna felt her body freeze for a moment. This person wasn't looking her in the eyes at all, but she could tell they were still looking at her. They were half enderman, half something else Luna wasn't familiar with. Whoever this was had stunning eyes that felt like Luna could stare at them forever and never get bored. She forced herself to snap out of it when she pulled out her pickaxe and shattered the lock on the gate. She ran in and began to help the person up. Their eyes were a deep purple, and the person just stood still for a moment.

"Hey, are you ok?" Luna said, and she brushed her wing up against their arm. When her feathers hit it was like someone flicked a switch and the person's eyes changed from purple to red and green. They began breathing heavily and crumpled to the ground.

"Hey, it's ok. Just breathe in, and out." Luna said, trying to calm the person's panic attack. The light was very dim in here, but the person's eyes were glowing. Luna pulled a torch out of her bag and placed it on the wall so she could see the person's figure. This man was taller than she thought before, and his body seemed perfectly split in half. She closed her eyes and continued to help the man through his breathing exercises until he calmed down.