Chapter 19~ Life

"Luna!" Tommy shouted, and everyone turned to look at him. Tubbo and Ranboo looked the same as they had when they saw Luna. Luna ran and wrapped Tommy up in a hug. The four kids were reunited at long last, and Luna felt happier than she had in a long time. She had her beloved, and her two best friends. Everyone was alive and well.

After telling everyone that Luna and Tommy had been revived, the server rejoiced. There was a party thrown with the members from both ex-L'Manburg residents and the ex-SMP residents. She had finally met Sapnap and George on friendly terms, and they apologized for everything they had ever done to her. She met Karl, who she had never had the pleasure of talking to. She became friends with Quackity, who also apologized.

After the party, she took Ranboo and Tubbo back to their house in Snowchester, and they invited her to live with them, which she immediately agreed to. After moving all of her things from her old tower to her new home, she decided to make a visit to Phil and Techno. She landed on their porch and hesitantly knocked.

"I'll get it Techno." she heard Phil call from inside. When he opened it he stood silent for a moment, looking like he was struggling to figure out which emotion he was feeling. "Luna?" he said, and she heard Techno running across the house and to the front door. She stood silent staring at the two.

"Luna? How are you here?" he said, and Luna sighed.

"Dream revived Tommy and me, I just came to talk to you guys." she said, and the two men in front of her began to cry.

"We are so happy you are back." Phil said, Techno refusing to speak.

"I am happy to see you guys too, I just want to know why you aided Dream in destroying L'manburg." she said, and both of them stood quiet for a moment.

"I blamed Tubbo because he was the one who exiled you. Tommy tried to stop me, but I didn't listen. Dream offered me help, so I took it. He isn't so bad, and I mean, he did revive you!" he said, and Luna couldn't tell how she felt about it.

"I know, and like when Tubbo tried to kill me, I have forgiven him. I just wanted to know why you destroyed it. I also want to let you know that was why I didn't visit for a while, but when I had gotten over it, I found that I wasn't able to come back." she said, hugging them both. They both hugged her back.

"We are happy to have you back Luna." they said. Luna felt her heart swell.

After some much needed reuniting, she left, and went back to her home in Snowchester. When she returned, she saw Ranboo standing out on the porch.

"Hey Boo, what are you doing out here?" she asked, and he just smiled at her.

"Wanna go on a trip?" he asked, and she smiled.

"Hell yes." she said.