Chapter 17~ Limbo

Over the next few weeks, Tommy hid from Dream, and Phil and Techno had to convince him that Tommy wasn't there. Luna appeared a few times, but when she could she couldn't stay for long. Every time she did show up though, she always made sure to give Ranboo a kiss goodbye.

The time following that was chaos. Techno ended up teaming up with Dream to bring down L'manburg once and for all, and Luna quit showing up to him. Tommy and Tubbo had each lost their second life because of it, and she was very upset. Luckily, Ranboo didn't get hurt.

Luna kept showing up to her friends, and never bothered to show up at Phils to talk to him or Techno. Ranboo would alway tell her how things were going, and how no one stayed in L'manburg anymore. He had moved in with Tubbo, and they created a new place called Snowchester. He had introduced her to the baby piglin that he and Tubbo had adopted, and his name was Michael. He insisted on having Michael learn that she was his mom.

One time when she came back, Ranboo and Tubbo told her about how Tubbo and Tommy went and fought Dream, and how he almost killed them, but the rest of the people from both nations stepped in, and they locked Dream away in the prison. They also told her that Dream said something to Tommy that really shook him up, but he hadn't told any one what.

The time Luna was able to spend as a ghost was amazing, but when she had to return to her Limbo, it was a nightmare. She lived her days stuck, watching her end city go up in purple flame constantly. Some days it was Furness, some days it was L'manburg. But the worst part of her Limbo was that sometimes she would have to witness Dream killing her friends and Ranboo, and she was always frozen, having to watch it. On those days, Wil would always make sure to comfort her, although she could never see him. Some days she got to talk to Schlatt and a man named Mexican Dream, and those days were always crazy. They would always play card games. One day though, she hadn't been able to make herself appear in the OverWorld for quite some time, and she was getting worried. Wil had been trying to keep her mind occupied with a game of Uno, and Schlatt was offering her alcohol.

"You know, there is something I should tell you guys." Schlatt said, and he appeared to sigh.

"Yeah, what's up?" Luna said, but before he could say anything, they were alerted to another presence in the Limbo.

"Is there anyone there? All I can see is black!" she heard Tommy shout, and Luna panicked.

"Tommy? Is that you?" she shouted, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Luna? Where am I?" he said, and Luna found where the voice was coming from. If there was one thing she had learned from her time in Limbo, it was that even though she couldn't see anyone, they were still right there. She found him and wrapped his invisible body up in a hug. He was shocked. "Luna? Is that you? I can't see you." he said, and Luna gave his back a pat.

"Yeah, it's me. You aren't going to be able to see anyone here." she said, and guided him over to the table where they had been playing. Everyone could still see the table and any inanimate objects here, which no one had been able to comprehend.

"Tommy, what are you doing here?" Wil said, and they all heard Tommy sigh.

"I went to visit Dream in prison, and Sam locked me in there with him. I had been locked up for days before Dream killed me. He beat me to death." he said, and Luna gasped. She was sad that he had died, but was happy that she was able to talk to him more frequently now. "Also, Luna, why haven't you been showing up recently, Ranboo is really worried." he said, and Luna felt sad.

"She hasn't been able to go back for a while now. No one knows why." Wil said, and Luna just felt horrible for worrying Ranboo.

After the awkward conversation, Schlatt spoke up yet again.