Chapter 11~ PTSD and backstabbing

The next few days were hard on Luna. She had received a letter from Philza asking to see her, but she hadn't replied. She wasn't sure she could speak to either Phil or Techno after the festival. She spent her days repairing the house with Ranboo, and he would go off to check on Tubbo and Tommy. After three days, Ranboo finally convinced her to come out of the house to speak to Tubbo and Tommy, who were working on repairing L'manburg. Tommy had been asked to take the presidency, but he refused, giving it to Tubbo. The land was slowly returning as close to normal as it could, but one day, Tubbo posed a question to Luna and the others.

"I say we go and hunt down Techno, you guys saw what he did last time. Even though he was supposed to help you guys he went rogue and killed me." he said, and Luna stared at him in shock. Sure, she was still mad at him for what he did, but she didn't think that she could hunt down her family.

"I can't do that Tubbo, sure he killed you, and I am really upset about it, but he is still my family." she said, and Tubbo just gave her an understanding nod. Tommy and Ranboo also declined. Tommy had the same reason as Luna did, but Ranboo declined out of respect for Luna. Tubbo understood, and said that he already had a team to go out and try and find him. Luna didn't dare tell him that she knew where he lived. When Ranboo and Luna went home, she hid the compass that led to where Phil and Techno lived. Ranboo watched as she scrambled around the house.

"Are you going to tell them that Tubbo is coming after them."

"I've thought about it, do you think I should?" She asked, Ranboo was smart so whatever he said, she would do.

"I think it would be smart, Tubbo might get mad, but family is more important." he said.

"But you guys are my family too, but if you think I should, I'll go in the morning." she said, and curled up on the couch with Ranboo. This had become routine for them, neither being able to get a good night's sleep without the other due to nightmares of the festival.

The next morning, Luna grabbed a few things and got ready to leave. She gave Ranboo a hug goodbye. She made him a few notes in his book for him to look over while she was gone, worried that he might forget about why she left. Little did she know that she was the one thing Ranboo couldn't forget about. She took to the skies, and flew right to Techno's house. When she landed, Techno came out and wrapped her up in a hug.

"We were worried when you didn't show up, Phil sent that letter weeks ago." he said, releasing her. "Did you see Phil yesterday? He was supposed to go and see you, but he didn't come back last night."

"No, I didn't, but I came to warn you guys, Tubbo has a group together and he is coming to hunt you two." she said, in a panic. Then she realized that if Phil was there yesterday, Tubbo probably found him. Techno realized this too, and he grabbed Luna and ran inside.

"We have to go and save him, gods only know what Tubbo has done to him." he said, grabbing his axe and his armor. When they came back upstairs, they saw that Tubbo and a group of people were approaching. "Luna, you have to get back to L'manburg now, go and save Phil." he said, and Luna took off into the forest. She was just hoping that Tubbo didn't spot her leaving. When she was flying above the trees, she felt an arrow lodge itself into her leg, and she crashed down into the forest below. When she opened her eyes, Quackity was standing above her.

"Once a traitor, always a traitor." he spat at her, and grabbed her by her wrists, and dragged her back to where everyone else was fighting. He raised her up by her throat and held a sword against it, and began to shout.

"Techno, if you don't want her to die, I suggest you stand down." he said.

"Techno, don't! Get out of here!" she shouted, and Tubbo turned around to look at her.

"Luna, what are you doing here? Ranboo said you weren't in the house this morning so we were afraid that something had happened to you!" he said, running over to her. She wasn't sure if Ranboo was covering for her, or if he forgot why she left.

"She came here to warn Techno Tubbo, she is a traitor!" Quackity shouted, and Tubbo looked at her in shock.

"Luna, is this true?" he said, his face looked like he had been stabbed in the back.

"I'm sorry Tubbo, I just don't want to see anymore of my friends or family dying for nothing!" she said, and Tubbo looked down to the ground.

"That's why I am doing this Luna, I want to protect everyone!"

"All you are doing is acting like Schlatt, killing people won't solve anything!" she said, and watched as Tubbo's face contorted in anger.

"I am nothing like Schlatt." he said, and turned back around to Techno. He had dropped his axe. "Chain him up boys." he said, and they chained Techno up. Luna was also chained up and loaded onto Quackity's horse, in case Techno tried to escape.

When they arrived back in L'manburg, Tommy and Ranboo ran up to Tubbo.

"Did you find him?" Tommy asked, and Tubbo nodded.

"Yea, and I also found a dear friend of ours going behind our backs trying to stop us." he said, pointing to a chained up Luna. Tommy and Ranboo stared at him in shock.

"Why do you have Luna chained up like that?" Tommy said, Ranboo not taking his eyes off of Luna.

"She is a traitor Tommy, Big Q caught her trying to leave after going to Techno to warn him that we were coming." Tubbo said, as the rest of his group went further into the village.

"What are you going to do to her?" Ranboo said, his voice stern.

"I'm going to execute her, right with Techno." he said.

"But Tubbo, she only has one life!" Tommy shouted, and Ranboo's mind started to spiral.

"She should have thought about that before she went behind my back, I would have hunted down my family for her, but she tried to save hers from me, one of her best friends." he said, his voice cold.

"Tubbo, you can't do that, I won't let you kill her!" Ranboo said, and Tubbo just stared blankly back.

"Watch me." he said, summoning a few of his men to put Ranboo and Tommy under house arrest with Philza. They were locked in the house, with no way of escape. Ranboo looked out the window as they caged Luna up next to Techno. They had bound her wings so she couldn't fly out of the top of the cage. Many feet up in the air were two anvils, ready to drop down at a moment's notice. Ranboo watched in horror as Tubbo began to give a speech about traitors. Ranboo couldn't decide if he was angry, or sad that his friend would do this. He just wished everything could go back to the way it was. Tommy and Phil couldn't bring themselves to watch, but then, even from where they were, they could hear Tubbo shout in panic.

"BIG Q! PULL THE LEVER!"