Chapter 20~ My Beloved

As they were flying, he asked her to take them back to their old tower. When she landed, she saw that he had a blue fire built outside, and the outside of their tower had been lit with soulfire torches. It looked beautiful in the moonlight. They walked up and she saw that the balcony had been decorated, and there was a blanket with a picnic set up. She smiled.

"Boo, you didn't have to do all of this." she said, and when she turned around to him, he was down on one knee. He pulled out a box and opened it to reveal a diamond ring that had bits of endstone.

"My beloved, I felt so lost without you by my side, I spent everyday waiting for you to come back, and couldn't find a way to fill the void that your presence once filled. I would be delighted if I would be able to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, if you would have me." he said, and Luna began to cry.

"Of course Boo, there is no one else I would rather have by my side." she said. As she held her hand out he slipped the ring on her finger. He picked her up and they spun around. After stopping, he kissed her. This kiss was unlike anything Luna had ever felt. Each second they were together, it felt like all of the wind had left her body, and the only thing that remained, was Ranboo. It was like his presence had seeped into every inch of her body, and that they were the only things left in the world. All her mind could think of was the man standing in front of her. All she could feel was his love for her.

When they separated, they just stared at each other.

"I'm happy you didn't forget about me without me reminding you to write everything down in your book." she said, and giggled.

"My beloved, you were the one thing I could never forget." he said, and she smiled.

"My beloved, I love you."