Old "Friends"

Eddie's POV

"Apologize!"

I stared at V who was currently in Anne as he yelled at me.

"Listen V I'm sorry I doubted you, but /N is really in trouble so we have to go help her and figure out where Kassidy is taking her." V let out a grumble and retracted from Anne. I held out my hand to her hoping he would transfer over. Anne took my hand and I felt V return back to me.

"Okay so you have your friend now how are we going to find her?" Kassie was a bit panicked but I couldn't blame her. I mean she was seeing an alien for the first time, not to emanation the fact that V was in on our relationship with Y/N.

You need to apologize to Y/N when we get her back.

"I know I know...We could track her phone!" I looked to Kassie. She nodded and pulled out her phone checking to see if Y/N's location had changed.

"It says she is still here." I heard her phone start to ring inside her bag. I pulled it out and growled slightly V's frustration venting through.

"Here try this number." Anne showed Kassie the number that sent the message.

"Nothing, it says she is still at the prison."

"No Kassidy is probably long gone by now. Damnit where would he be."

"Are you sure we can't call the police?"

"The only one's who know about V are in this room right now...well aside from Y/N, Mrs. Chen, and Dan." Kassie looked up from her hands.

"Could he help?" Anne shook her head.

"I mean he is a doctor so if Y/N needs any medical attention he could, but V will pretty much have that covered when we get her back."

"Is there no one else that you could ask? anyone you feel like you could trust with this?" I started pacing around the room.

What about the two from last night.

"Are you sure about that? I mean they are from the police, what if they turn us in V."

"What's he saying?"

"Y/N had been working with two police officers on Franco's case. I just don't know how much we can trust them with this..."

"Wait...you don't think he's involved do you? I mean why would Kassidy even take Y/N in the first place. i mean clearly he already had a method of escaping. Franco always had connections, so if he found Y/N he probably could have made contact with Kassidy."

"If they hurt her Eddie."

"I know I know!"

"Look if Franco is involved then we definitely need to call the police. Now you have to decide if you can trust them or not. Cause if you don't, then it will be me and the police going to find Y/N." I looked down at her phone and sighed knowing this was for the best.

"I need you to unlock it. Then I'll call."

Y/N's POV

I felt myself slowly starting to wake up. I winced at the bight light in my eyes. Then I saw a woman right next to my face. I tried to move away but I was tied down.

"Ah my maid of honor is awake! I'm glad cause now I can do your hair!"

"Where are we. Who are you?"

"Why I am Cleatus' bride. You can call me Frances. Of course I already know your name Miss Y/N. Now I hope you don't mind I already dressed you." I looked down to see the slightly torn dress I had been put in. I tried to struggle but I was just so weak from Carnage. "No no no. I wouldn't do that if I were you. My man isn't the only one who has a special gift." She had a grin like a madwoman.

"Why are you two doing this?"

"Well because my Cleatus loves me and we are finally going to be husband and wife, that's why. Now from what I have been told you are here to sweeten the deal. See Cleatus has a grudge against that Brock for revealing all his secrets before he could tell him his story. That big red boy has major daddy issues and wants his daddy dead, I mean who doesn't. And finally, a good friend of my soon to be hubby has some big plans for you. Now what was his name again...it wasn't Frances, that's me heh, no no maybe franklin? No that's not him either."

"I think the name you are looking for is Franco." I froze when I heard that voice. "My my you make a beautiful bride Miss Frances. Kassidy is a lucky man." Frances playfully waved her hand in the voices direction. I felt his hand on my shoulder. "An you make one hell of a bridesmaid Dollface."

"Don't touch me!"

"Woah woah now sweetheart. Your friend isn't here to protect you now, Kassidy made sure of that. Genius plan of his by the way. Sending his...what ever it is to get you and make you fight with those two great plan. But the downside of his plan was letting you get that phone. Now that was plum idiotic"

"Hey don't talk about my fiancé like that. Now go on. I've got to get my maid of honor ready for the ceremony. After that she's all yours."

"Fine fine. It's your day after all. I'll get mine when we get back home." I tried to pull away as he kissed my cheek but I couldn't. "See you soon Doll."

"Now what are we going to do with your hair."