Tell Me More

Y/n's Pov

    The second we got back to my place a flopped down on the couch hugging Hercules. I may have put on a calm face so the paramedics would let me leave but I can assure you I was not calm. Franco had found me. The reason I had to leave had found me and now he knew I was in San Francisco.

     "Y/n look at us," Eddie said sitting on the arm of the couch. Ven had slinked out and tried to help me calm down. "Please just help me understand what happened. How do you know that guy?" I sighed and wiped my face.

     "Franco...lived back in my hometown. I might not look like it but I used to be apart of a really bad group. And I don't mean we would tease people I mean like a gang. That's how I learned how to ride a motorcycle too." I felt Ven wrap himself over my shoulders almost like a blanket. It was sweet. "Back then Franco and I...were a thing. But I called it off. He got way too...crazy. And god seeing him tonight. It just brought me back to then. I just wanted to kick him straight in the balls tonight. But the second he pointed that gun at you I just couldn't hide from it anymore. I didn't want him to hurt you," my eyes started to tear up as I looked at my clenched fist.

"Y/n," Eddie placed his hand on top of mine. I looked up at him as Ven felt...closer than before. "I can't believe she would do that for me. She is amazing." I felt my face heat up slightly. Eddie looked at me slightly confused. "What is it?"

"D-did you...say that out loud?" I asked very confused. Ven chuckled. Or at least it seemed like a chuckle. It was almost like it was in my own head.

"Say what?" He replied tilting his head slightly to the side. Almost like a puppy. It was adorable. I sighed smiling at him.

"Sorry I guess I'm just hearing things..." I rubbed the back of my neck with a chuckle. Ven moved up in front of me and grinned. "Well I do have to thank you two. I honestly don't know what I would have done if you both weren't there tonight. And I know I said I would have punched him or maybe even kicked him in the balls, but in reality I freaked out. I probably would have just hid under that table for the whole night." I sighed. I felt Eddie's arms wrap around me.

"Y/n we promise he's never going to hurt you. Even if I have to fight him with or without Venom." Eddie's voice was lower at first Venom slowly growling. I hugged him back finally calm.

"Today has been...crazy. I'm guessing you want to head home?" I asked secretly hoping he would stay.

     "If you want me to leave I can. I would understand if you do I mean so much happened today and I can hardly be of any help." Eddie started rambling again. I chuckled and smiled at him.

     "Would you like a drink? I have some whiskey. It's not the best but it's whiskey so who cares." I offered looking at him blushing slightly. He chuckled and nodded.

     "Sounds great. Tonight seems like a whiskey night." I nodded and walked into the kitchen. Grabbing the whiskey, a couple of Cokes, and the glasses I went back into my living room with a smile.

     "Ta-da!" I said as I sat everything on the coffee table. I poured the whiskey and picked up my glass to drink it. Eddie gave me an odd look. "Oh I uh. I always drink the first bit with no Coke." He chuckled and picked up his glass.

     "Well I guess I'll do the same. Cheers," we clinked our glasses and downed the first bit.

- Thirty minutes and four glasses later -

     I couldn't help but smile as I looked at Eddie. He looked so nice tonight. I still had his jacket on. It was nice and warm. I giggled out loud thinking about it.

     "What?" Eddie asked looking at me with a smile.

     "I still have your jacket," I said jumping up. I turned around with a grin. "It's comfy!" He chuckled.

     "It looks good on you." My face went redder than it already was. I went to sit back down but frowned.

     "These stupid pants are too tight!" I said as I started taking them off. My t-shirt was a little long so it covered up what it had to. "That's sooo better." I flopped back down next to Eddie with a giggle. "What are you all blushy about mister?"

     "Nothin you're just bein cute." I pushed him slightly.

     "Stop being all sweet and shit," I grumbled looking to Venom. "How ya feelin Ven?"

     "I don't get drunk Y/n. But you both do. So no more drinking." I groaned looking at him.

     "Fiiiine. But I'm tellin ya I'm not drunk!" I said standing up with a stumble. Eddie chuckled on the couch. I stared at my sleeping puppo for a second before grinning ear to ear. "Look how cute he is!"

     "Not as cute as you," Eddie said standing up next to me. I looked at him blushing bright red before grinning.

      "I can play that game too ya know," I grabbed his tie with a grin before kissing him. After a minute I pulled back and smiled at him. "You've got some soft lips." I walked to my room stretching. Eddie followed in behind me like a lost puppy. I giggled. "Ya want some pajamas? I wanna sleep." I tossed some pajama pants at him with a giggle before taking my shirt and bra off. Flopping down on the bed I looked at him with a smile. "C'mere you're warm." He yawned and lay down next to me with a smile. Ven chuckled. I just shrugged to tired to ask why as I moved close to Eddie. He kissed my cheek before wrapping his arms around me. I felt myself dosing off as Ven pulled the covers of my bed over us.