The Room Where it Happens

Y/n Pov

     "So have you ever ridden a motorcycle before?" I must have zoned out while we were walking because there we were outside.

"No I don't think I have," I said rubbing the back of my neck. I was lying. But that was the old me. He chuckled and grabbed his helmet tossing it to me. "What about you?"

     "Don't worry I have a thick skull," Eddie chuckled hopping on the bike. I got on put my hands around his side. "Well at least you know to hold on." He started up the bike.

     "I-I've seen movies," I said right before he pulled out of the parking lot. As I held on tighter I looped my hands into the pocket of his hoodie. It had been so long since I had done this. When we hit the red light I told him about the two turns we had to make, and then we were there.

     "So are you okay with big dogs?" I asked grabbing my keys out of my pack.

      "I really like big dogs. But does someone else live here?" He asked looking at the door. I looked over and the door was cracked open.

     "Shit the dog walker must have left the door open," I said walking through the door quietly. Eddie followed behind me. There was a noise in the kitchen. I looked around for Herc and heard a whine coming from the bathroom. I quietly sat my bag down on the couch and crept into the kitchen. There was a man holding a knife digging through my cabinets. I moved forward and the heel of my boot made a noise as it hit the ground. The robber jumped up and lunged at me with the knife. I moved to the side but not for enough as the knife cut my side.
     "Shit!" I said before grabbing the man's wrist. Twisting it caused him to drop the knife as I pinned him to the wall. "Eddie! I need some help!"

Eddie's Pov

     When we walked in I decided to hang back by the door. Her dog probably wouldn't be too happy about me just waltzing in. When she walked into the kitchen I figured the dog had gotten it's self locked in a closet or something.

     "Shit!" Y/n yelled. It sounded a bit pained. Then there was a thud. "Eddie! I need some help in here!" I quickly moved to the kitchen to see Y/n pinning a random guy down. There was a knife on the ground with blood on it. I moved over to pin him down letting her move away. There was a decent sized cut on her side. I felt Venom growl inside our head.

This man hurt Y/n. He is bad right. Let us show him who he has messed with.

     "I'm going to________ then we_____the______" filled with Venom's rage I only head about half of what she said before she walked off. As we changed into Venom the man looked at us shaking.

"You broke into the wrong place today. We are very hungry and could eat you right here right now," we lifted the man up by his color so he was at eye level with us. "However we do not want Y/n to have to clean up your blood. So consider yourself lucky."

Y/n's Pov

I pulled off my shirt and grabbed an old t-shirt to place on the cut. My first aid kit was in my drawer so I grabbed some wrap to hold the shirt in place. That's when I heard it.

"So consider yourself lucky and get out!"

That voice. It made my skin crawl, but it couldn't be coming from the asshole that stabbed me. I grabbed the aluminum bat from under my bed and walked back into the kitchen. The robber, who looked terrified, ran past me. There was this...creature in my kitchen. Standing right where Eddie was before.

"W-who are you and what did you do with Eddie!?" I said trying not to show that I was in any sign of distress. I was failing miserably. The creature looked at me.

"Shit..." it said. Then it started to change right in front of me. Into Eddie. "Y/n it's me just put the bat down." I shook my head trying to say something but unable. "You want me to prove it to you? You got hit in the face with a door earlier and then showed how much of a bad as you are."

"Shit...Eddie? Holy shit what was that?" I said before wincing holding my side. He moved over and looked at me.

"We can talk about that later just where can I find you another shirt. I'll take you to the hospital when I do," his face was a bit flushed.

"Door on the left...let Herc out of the bathroom when you do." He nodded as I carefully sat on the couch holding the old t-shirt against my side. There was a decent amount of blood on it. Herc ran into the room and sat up on the couch licking my face. "Hercules stop it ya goof," I said chuckling. He laid his head down on my lap and I pet him trying to calm down.

"I just grabbed this big hoodie since that might be the easiest thing to put on," Eddie said walking in. Herc looked at him for a moment before figuring out that he was helping me. "I'm surprised he's not growling at me." He said helping me with the hoodie.

"I think he just knows you're a good person," I said smiling a little. I carefully got up and walked out with Eddie hoping on his bike. "Fuck my bag-," I said before seeing my precious dog sitting by the motorcycle holding the bag. "Herc you are the best boy. Now go back inside and shut the door." He did so and I smiled. "He's a service dog." Eddie nodded and started driving to the hospital.