First meet

The day was like every days before. I went to my sister's room.
- Come on, Feyre! Wake up! - I screamed.
- Get out Susanna I'm sleeping, it's holiday I can. - answered my sister.
- Well you're right but... we are home alone!
- Home alone? And what you want to do?
- We need to go to the shop, buy bread, eat breakfast and we can do everything we want! Come on!
Feyre was so sleepy but she agreed with me, she was hungry so we went to the shop.
We bought bread, ham, cheese, chocolate and biscuits.
We were coming home but then I saw that something almost hit my sister. I took her hand and took her closer to me.
- What the hell it was?! - screamed Feyre.
- I don't know...
- Pff for sure it was a dog. - said Feyre and we wanted go again but then something HIT her.
She fell over.
- WHAT THE... - I screamed and helped her wake up. - Are you... are you OK, Feyre?
- Yes, I am. Stop screaming.
- What it was?!
- It had to me animal. I felt.
Then somebody came to us to help us.
- Are you ok? - asked that man to my sister.
- Yes. Yes. I don't need your help. - answered Feyre.
- Feyre, be kind. - I said.
- No, it's ok. - answered that man. - I'm Elijah.
His voice was... heat. Was calm. Was beautiful. - Are you waiting for somebody here? - asked Elijah.
- No, we wanted to go home then something hit my sister. Did you see it?
- Uhm... - he didn't want to answer on my question, I saw this. - I can help you. Where do you live?
- I'm really ok. I just fell over. And a bit my hand hurts and it's all. My legs are ok. - said Feyre.
- Yes she's right. We can go alone. But thank you for your help. - I said. I didn't want to say goodbye and never see him again.
- Alright then. Can I know your name? Because she is Feyre you said it. What's yours?
- I'm... Susan.
- Beautiful name.
- Suit to Elijah. - added my sister.
I thought I'll kill her.
Elijah smiled. He was so cute. Then my phone rang.
- Oh sorry... it's... that's my brother. - I said and picked up.
He wanted us to come back because he is hungry.
- We need to go. Sorry, Elijah. And thank you again for your help. - I said and smiled to him.
Feyre and I went to our home.
Cam was waiting for us.
- If you were that hungry you should go alone. - said Feyre.
- I didn't know that you went to other city for the bread. - said Cam. - Something happened?
Our brother Cam was oldest. He was so careful about us. We cannot say him everything because he just was stresful and wanted do something. We knew we can count on him but he doesn't need to know of all.
- No. - answere Feyre and looked at me. I confirmed.
- Alright. Gimme that bread.
He made us a breakfast. After it I decided that I need to see Elijah one more time. So I told them that I go to my friend Alysha. As a true I went to the place where Feyre fell over.
- I really was that stupid that I thought Elijah still be here? - I asked myself.
Then somebody came to me. It wasn't Elijah.
-Do you... know Elijah? - asked that beautiful blonde girl.
- I know. I mean... don't know but I want to.
- You are that girl, who he met at morning, right?
- Uhm.. probably yes.
- You're not that pretty. - said girl.
- What?
- You didn't hear? I said you're not that pretty like he told us.
- Do you know Elijah? - I asked the girl.
- It's my brother. I'm Rebekah.
- Is he with you right now? Over... over there?
- Maybe he is, maybe he's not. Listen me. - she said and she was brutal with that. Her voice was brutal. - You are mortal. You are nobody. You are nothing. You'll die one day, and no one will remember about you. Don't try to find my brother. Now look me into eyes.
I didn't want to do this but she took my head in her hands and she looked me so deep in eyes.
- Forget... - she started but then she stopped and she said - Oh, Klaus what a luck that I see you.
Honestly she even didn't look at the person I saw next to her.
- Rebekah! What are you doing again?!
- That's... Sarah?
- Susan. - I corrected her.
- Whatever. That girl what Elijah likes.
- Our brother has taste, you can't say no. - said Klaus.
- Meh. - Rebekah said and took her hand from me.
- My name is Klaus... I'm Elijah's brother. - said Klaus.
- It's good to meet you. - I said it but it wasn't good to meet them. Elijah was cute, handsome and... kind! They weren't. I was scared of them.
Then 3 girls and one boy came to us.
Please it can't be sisters and brother of Elijah yet.
- Bex you said that you'll do it quick. - said first beautiful tall woman.
- Yes. I know. - answered Rebekah. - Nik bothered me.
- I'm so sorry sister. Do what you should. - said Klaus smiling.
- Auntie what you wanna do? - asked youngest girl, she was about 16 years old?
- Hayley - Rebekah started saying to the first beautiful woman. - Take our cute Hope and don't let her...
- Auntie! I'm not a kid anymore. - said girl who needs to have name Hope. - And if you want to make her forget about uncle Elijah, don't do this!
- How could you make me forget about Elijah? - I asked but Klaus and other man I didn't know laughed.
- Darling do you want me to show you? - asked that man. - I'm their brother Kol.
- Maybe... start again. - then I heard voice I knew. Elijah! - I have to tell you their all names because you don't know all of them.
- Elijah? - asked Rebekah. - What...
- It's my sister Rebekah, that's my brothers Kol and Klaus, that youngest girl is Hope - my brother Klaus's daughter. And her mother Hayley. The last one girl is my another one sister Freya.
- Freya... just like Feyre. My sister, isn't it?
- Haha, yeah. - Elijah took my hand and he stayed so close to me. - Now, thank you so much my brothers and sister but.. we don't need you anymore. You met Susan, it's great. Go.
Klaus wanted say something but Freya took his hand and they all left us.
- Your family is...
- Weird? Scary? I know...
- I'm sorry I didn't mean..
- I know. I'm not mad you. I'm mad at them. They could... make something not nice to you.
- Your sister wanted me to forget you. But... how could she do it?
Elijah smiled to me. His smile was heat but he wasn't happy.
- I'm sorry, Susan. I... because of me they...
- I don't understand anything.
- I don't want you to forget me. - said Elijah.
- I won't. - I said.
Elijah smiled.
- You should go home.
- No. I came here to you. I wanted see you. Give me your phone number.
- My family attacked you. And you still want.. my number?
- I want yours. Not their.
Elijah laughed.
He took my phone and wrote there his number.
- It's not our last meet. I promise. And I always keep my promises. - said.
I smiled.
I wanted say something more but he disappeared. It was weird but .... I didn't want to lose my mind because of the man! But I almost did.