The War

- OUCH! THE HELL YOU'LL REGRET IT I SWEAR! - was screaming Alice when Kol tried to break off her hand.
- ALICE HERE YOU ARE! - Rosalie screamed giving her special wood to kill an original.
Alice got it and she used it as she should. She " killed " Kol Mikaelson.
- MINUS ONE. - screamed Edward smiling to Klaus.
- Kinda funny, bro. - said Klaus with pain in eyes.
- Don't call me bro, it'd be hell for me. - answered Edward.
Then everyone saw Katherine and she burned out Finn's body.
- WHAT THE HELL YOU DID ?! - screamed Klaus.
- What I should. - answered Katherine.
- YOU KILLED HIM - screamed Rebekah.
- IT'S THE WAR. - said Katherine.
- How did you know what to do? - asked Klaus.
- My doppelgänger killed an original once, don't you remember? - said Katherine. - I found her. I found out. Now I can kill Kol. I can kill all of you.
- Besides me. - said Klaus
- You killed our brother. - said Freya.
- I did, and what? - asked Katherine. - Klaus killed my whole family.
- Unfortunately not all. I didn't kill your daughter.
- Your stupid dog did. - said Katherine.
Hope and I were watching the war far away from them. They didn't let us fight. Hope told me she's the tribrid but they don't want let her fight yet.
- Did you know Katherine had a daughter? - she asked.
- No. - I answered.
- She killed Finn. - Hope said.
- I'm really sorry. - I said.
Hope sadly smiled.
- I know Katherine Pierce hates my father the most. I just hope she won't kill him...
- I hate Klaus too, but... yes I hope he won't kill him.
- Why? - asked Hope.
- Because I know he's really important to Elijah. I couldn't live with awareness my friend killed Elijah's brother because of me. To be honest the war is because of me. And I like you. I don't want you to lose your father.
- Thank you. I like you too. My uncle likes you more. I hope you two will be together.
- It's not simple...
- I know. - said Hope. - Jasper is handsome. My uncle is handsome too. It's only your choice. I know, uncle Elijah knows, Jasper knows, you know...
- I won't let them kill anyone more. - I said.
Hope took my hand we went to them closer.
- HEY STOP FIGHTING! - I screamed and they stopped.
- Sue, Hope back there where you were. - said Klaus.
- No. - said Hope. - Listen her.
- Finn just died! He was one of you, one of Mikaelson! I know you care! Everyone does. Don't let Katherine and Cullens kill Kol! Don't let them! You really want to fight because of stupid mortal girl? I am nothing! Like you used to say, Klaus. You were right. Finn died, who'll be next? Kol? Rebekah? You were losing I saw this. Maybe you, Hayley? Or Davina? Klaus, you really want to let your family die? Family is all you have.
- Do you think I don't know it? - said Klaus.
- I think you do. Well I hope you do. But I can't see it.
- I don't fight for you. I fight for my brother.
- Your brother isn't stupid. He knows that if you will kill all Cullens I won't be with him. I'll be afraid of him. I will want to stay away from him. - I said.
Elijah came to me.
- Susanna, I'm really sorry. You're right, we can't let our family die in the war.
- You shouldn't fight with Cullens. You should try to talk with them. Your brother died. Don't let them die. And please reassure your brother.
Elijah looked me in the eyes. I saw he knows that I'm right.
- Thank you, Susan.
I smiled. I felt again our chemistry. I love him, I do. But also I love the guy who is in the opposite team. My only wish is to them both stop fighting.
I hugged Elijah.
- Carlisle, can you take your family? And don't forget reassure them, incidentally mainly Rosalie. It's the end of the war. Elijah... you should take your too.
- I won't walk away from you. - said Klaus.
- I'm not the thing you can take. - I said.
- You'll belong to my brother as he wants. Or I'll kill you. - said Klaus.
- You won't do anything to her. - said Elijah.
Klaus smiled.
- Where are we heading for? - Hayley asked Klaus.
- Home. - answered Klaus. - You head for home.
- And you what? - asked Rebekah.
- I'll keep on. - answered Klaus.
- Niklaus, stop it. - said Elijah.
- No, brother. I won't stop until she says what she chooses. Susanna it's your time, we are listening to you. My brother Elijah or him. Stupid Jasper Hale.
- He's not stupid. - I said.
- Oh of course he isn't. Mostly he wasn't when he stole you from my brother. But well we are Mikaelsons we don't walk away from what we want. - said Klaus.
I was a bit afraid. All what I wanted then it was somebody who can pick me up and pull over. I wanted to let earth takes me.
- Klaus, I...
- No, choose just say! Elijah or Jasper! - said Klaus.
Jasper came to me.
- Don't worry, Sue. I promise he won't do anything bad to you. For me you don't have to choose right now.
- Thank you, Jasper...
- CHOOSE! - screamed Klaus.
Elijah came to his brother.
- Niklaus calm down! It's my situation, not yours! - he tried to reassure him. But it wasn't easy I saw.
- Susan I really want to express sympathy to you. - said Davina.
- Thank you. - I said.
Katherine took my hand and she took me home.
- KATHERINE I LEFT ELIJAH THERE.
- Wow. Congratulations.
- For what?
- You chose.
- No, I didn't. - I said.
- You said you left Elijah. You thought about Elijah.
- Because Klaus can kill him!
- Don't worry, he won't do anything to him.
- STOP THE WAR! Carlisle has to take his family! They have to walk away from Mikaelsons!
- They will. They are a bit smarter over Mikaelsons. - said Katherine.