The Cullens

I was coming to home, because I was in the shop, I had to buy some food for breakfast. It was Saturday. Then I saw him.
The person I was dreaming to talk with. Jasper Hale. I came to him as fast as I can.
- Hey, Jasper. I'm Sue, we know each other. You could not to remember me...
- I remember you, Sue. I have so good mind. What do you want? - he asked with cold voice.
- Uhm.. I wanted say hi.
- Then hi. Something more?
- Uhm yeah... actually...
Girl what are you doing? Am I just talking with vampire... I should leave him.
And I wanted to do this but then I felt calm. I was so calm. I was happy. With no reason.
- Actually what? - asked Jasper.
- Oh...
Then somebody came to us.
- Edward! Already! - said Jasper and he was looking at him few minutes.
- Yeah.... - said Edward. - Hi, I'm Edward Cullen, Jasper's brother.
- Hi, I'm Susan. - I said.
- You know.... - said Edward.
- I know... I know about what?
- Us. - said Edward.
I looked at Jasper and he was schocked. He knew what his brother has on his mind.
- What I know? - I asked again.
- Don't play stupid. - said Jasper.
- Jasper,shh. She knows. - said Edward.
What the hell they are talking about? Maybe they know that I know they're probably vampires. So they have to be vampires.
- Without probably. - said Edward.
- You can read minds? - I asked.
Jasper took my hand. It hurted me.
- Listen, Sue. You know too much but it's ok. Kol told me it's going to be that day you'll know because you flirt with his brother. With Elijah Mikaelson. We are all vampires. That's right. But can you promise you won't tell anyone?
- I can promise...
- How did you find out? Elijah told you? - asked Edward.
- Uhm no... somebody else but it doesn't matter who-
- It does. - said Jasper. - WHO TOLD YOU?
- I don't remember her name. It was a beautiful girl...
I was trying to not to think of her. About her name because I knew Edward can read my mind.
- She is saying the truth. She is thinking she doesn't remember it. - said Edward. - Jasper, you know what we should do.
- No, no... you don't want to kill me...
- Of course not. We are not killers. - said Edward.
- Edward, no. We won't do this. - said Jasper. - Carlisle will be angry.
- Oh come on, Jasper. She knows about us. She has to know ALL. - said Edward and he took my hand.  - It will be quick... just close your eyes.
I closed my eyes and I felt air. I felt that my head a little bit hurts but when I opened my eyes we were in woods.
- What are we doing here? - I asked, I was trying to make my voice calmly.
- You will meet our family. - said Edward.
Jasper wasn't happy for that. His brother was definitely kinder and I don't know why I still had impression Jasper doesn't like me. Maybe I should ask him why?
- Jasper, she thinks you don't like her. - said Edward.
I forgot about that...
- I don't care what she thinks. - said Jasper.
- But it's not true. - said Edward. - Believe me, I know my brother so good.
Then I saw their family. Two men. And four women with one younger girl. She was probably at Hope's age.
- Hey, all. That is Susan. She knows about us. She knows because somebody told her about that. No, it wasn't anyone of Mikaelsons. - said Edward. - And Sue, that's our family. They are Cullens. It's Carlisle - our father. And his wife our mother - Esme. That's Rosalie, you know her and her husband Emmett. It's Alice - she can see the future. And there is my wife Bella with our child Nessie.
- Oh... hello. My name is Susan...
- It's great to meet you. - said Carlisle.
I smiled. He was kindest. I had that impression.
- That's HER? - asked Emmett.
- Yes. - answered Jasper.
- Oh... not bad. I'm Emmett and I can't wait until you'll be a part of our family.
- Part... of your family? - I asked.
I scared, are they going to change me into a vampire? I didn't want to be a vampire.
- Don't be afraid. We won't change you. - said Edward.
- If you won't want. - added Emmett.
- Even then. - said Edward.
- If you will want we will change you. She will want when she will feel to Jasper that what...- - started Rosalie but Edward broke her sentence:
- WE WILL NOT TO CHANGE HER INTO A VAMPIRE!
- Edward, calm down. We are not talking about this right now. - said Carlisle.
- Exactly. - said Jasper.
- Why you're so cold to her? - asked Bella. - Don't try to be like Edward at first to me.
- I'm not. - said Jasper.
- You do. - said Edward and Alice.
- She should back home. - said Jasper.
- No, she needs to know something at first. -
said Edward. - Sue, we are not like other vampires. If you know the truth you have to know FULL truth. We don't kill people to live. We... drink animals's blood. It doesn't sound so good but definitely better than we drink people's blood. We need blood but we don't want to be a killers, we don't want to kill people.
- Oh... oh so... you're that... good vampires, right? - I asked.
- Yeah... we can call it like that. - said Alice.
- Pff. But Mikaelsons are that bad vampires. - said Emmett.
- Not all of them. - said Edward.
- Your Elijah isn't. - said Jasper.
- Mikaelsons kill people? - I asked.
- It's complicated. - said Edward. - You should talk about this with Elijah.
- I will. Thank you that you told me about you. You didn't have to. I'm grateful and I can promise that I won't tell anyone. I'm grateful too that I can meet you. You are really good vampires. I... really like you all. Thank you.
- We should thank you. We know that our secret is safe with you. - said Carlisle. - Jasper will take you home.