The Truth

After the school Nicole and I went my home.
There was only Cam.
- Hey, what was your day? - he asked.
- Uhm... interesting! - I said. I didn't lie.
- Great. Any grades?
- No, no...
Niki and I went to my own room.
- Alright now tell me all what Katherine told you. - said Nicole.
So I did. I told her everything what Katherine Pierce told me in the toilet.
- Vampires? Oh damn...
- Hey, Elijah told that Jasper's family, I mean Cullens are SIMILAR to his family, to Elijah's family. Maybe Jasper and his family are vampires too?  - I said.
- GOD DAMN. - screamed Nicole.
- Yeah.... I have something with vampires...
- You have nothing with Jasper. - searched Nicole.
- Yep but I was saying about Elijah.
- Right, right... And I wanted to be a girlfriend of vampire! Of Kol! He is a vampire too! But... if that Katherine couldn't bite me I couldn't believe her.
- Yes, we saw she bit you but... I mean OK she is a vampire but how could she know that Elijah and Mikaelsons are vampires too? They were a bit weird but... not that much to be a vampires... oh please... how to check it?
- Hm there has to be a way.... oh! I know invite Elijah here-
- Nicole, I won't invite here a person who probably is a vampire. I don't want him to make something to my family.
- Sue, he didn't do anything to you. Why... ugh lemme finish the sentence. I was reading something about vampires. You know I love reading books. And... therefore I know that vampires can't get inside if you won't invite them. You have to say „ I INVITE YOU " or „ COME IN ". Somebody who lives there. And you'll check. Write to him a message with you adress and when he'll come here, you open the door and don't say anything. Don't say that you invite him. We will see what he is going to do.
- Hm.. alright... and what then?
- Then you will have to cut yourself. You will be bleeding and still observe his reaction.
- Nicole you're crazy. - I said.
- Nothing new. - said Nicole.

We decided. I sent a message to Elijah. He wrote me back he will be soon. I was waiting for him. I was so stressful. But the luck was that my mom went to my granny. Cam was with his buddies on the match. Only my sister was at home. But, hey 1/3 wasn't that bad.
Bell to our home. I screamed that it's somebody to me. And I went to the door.
There he was. It was him. It was Elijah Mikaelson who was probably vampire. Why I believed the girl I didn't know? Now, when I'm seeing him I am sure she betrayed me. She wasn't right about that. He can't be a vampire. He's too good.
- Hey, it's great to see you. - I said.
- It's great to see you too. - answered Elijah smiling.
I made a space to him to enter. But he didn't.
- Will you invite me inside? - he asked.
- Do you need an invite? Really? - I asked.
- It'd be rude... - he said.
I didn't see that he can be stressing or something, no.
- Ha...yes... wait... - I said and next to the door I had a knife. I cut myself. And I think I did too much because I started bleeding so so so much.- Ah! I haven't seen that somebody put a kinfe here! - I screamed. - Look what I did. - I showed him my hand.
- Susan! Calm down. Invite me in and I'll help
you?
- WHY YOU NEED THAT STUPID INVITE?! I AM BLEEDING AND YOU CARE ABOUT NOT TO BE RUDE? YOU WILL NOT TO BE RUDE IF YOU WILL HELP ME WITHOUT INVITE.
- You're right. But I can't do anything without your invite. - he said.
I can't believe... he has to be a vampire. He can't enter. He can't enter without my invite.
Should I invite him? I don't what to do with my hand. He can know. But also he can kill me, my hand is bleeding and if he is a vampire he has to need it, he has to WANT it. He wants my blood. And now I'm bleeding.
- Susan, invite me inside. I will help you, do you hear me?
- I... I can't...
- Why you can't?
- Because... Elijah, look I know. I know the truth about you... I know that you... that you're...
- That what, Susan? - he asked. He was... different.
Then I wasn't sure I want to tell him but I remember that here I'm safe. He can't enter until I invite him.
- That you're a vampire. - I did. I said it.
- How did you know? How did you find out?
- Somebody told me....
- Who? Who told you, Susan? - he asked.
- Uhm...
I wasn't sure I should tell him.
- It's not important.
- You're right. It's not. Important is that you know. Yes, it's the true. I am a vampire but don't make me wait here and can't do anything with your hand. I want to help you, I PROMISE you that you're safe with me. I won't make you anything bad. Invite me inside, Susan. Please.
- I..... I invite you inside, Elijah. I do. - I said.
He smiled and entered. He took me to the kitchen. There he dressed my hand in bandage.
- Thank you. - I said. - Thank you for that bandage and for that you didn't bite me. That you didn't kill me.
- I couldn't do this, Susan. Because... you're so important to me. And I care about important people to me.
I smiled. I was feeling good with him.
I wrote a message to Nicole that we were right but I am safe with him and we ( Elijah and I ) started watching a movie. We chose HARRY POTTER ( the order of phoenix ).
I enjoyed the evening.