Return

I woke up and I saw that Jasper is making something to my hand.
- Sue, you opened eyes. Already. - he said smiling.
- How do you feel? Your ex-lover, because yes now I'll call Elijah your ex-lover, so your ex-lover bite you. You could turn into a vampire, but you didn't. We made what we should. Can you imagine? Jasper Hale and Katherine Pierce did something together. - said Katherine.
- Thank you. - I said.
I was really grateful to them. They saved my life. Saved me from the man I thought is my soulmate...
- Nothing much. - said Jasper.
Jasper hugged me. I felt safe. It was the first time I felt that I'm really safe from the day Elijah tired to kill me for the first time.
- What we gonna do now? - I asked them.
Katherine and Jasper looked at each other.
- Sue, we... we've got only one way to do. - said Jasper.
- The one way we both agree with. - added Katherine.
- Alright then tell me. - I said.
- Kill Elijah. - said Jasper.
- But it's not easy cause he's an original. We have to-,
- No. We won't kill Elijah. Think about the other way. There has to be!
- Sue, we can try to turn on his feelings but... but we need somebody who can do it. I told Jasper that it could be you...
- But I didn't agree. - ended Jasper.
- Jasper... if I can do this... Kath, how could I do this?
- Em... Remind him how much he loves you. If you have something what could do it. I don't your all lovely life with Elijah. - said Katherine.
- Uhm... I don't know... but Jasper, if I can try to turn on his humanity I want to try. I have to try because he has no feelings because of me. He wants to kill me.
- Niklaus his brother already knows that his brother turned off his feelings and wants to kill his love. - said Katherine. - That is not good. He will try to find Elijah and... I think that he'll try to help him.
- You're not sure. - said Jasper.
- 90%. - confirmed Kath.

- How's your hand? - ask me Jasper when Katherine left us in the old locked room. She left us to find out anything about Klaus.
- Better. - I said smiling.
- Sue, I... I think that you shouldn't be that sad because of Elijah. He doesn't deserve you.
- My Elijah didn't do anything bad. But that new Elijah with no humanity...
- I understand. I want to ask you something.
- Yes?
- If... if we will turn on his feelings... and he'll say sorry to you, will you forgive him? And will you... back to him? I mean still dating?
- Jasper I don't.. I don't know. Right now I just hope that we will do it and we will turn on his feelings. That's my priority for now. I don't know what will be tomorrow. But don't worry... I will never forget our kiss and...
He didn't let me end because he already kissed me. For sure I won't forget our kisses.

- I'm back. - said Katherine when she returned for a few hours later.
- What's the news? - asked Jasper.
- Everything is as it should! Klaus knows that Elijah turned off. He doesn't want to help his brother with kill Sue. Klaus wants to... help us! I mean Klaus wants to help Sue turn on Elijah's humanity. Klaus doesn't know that I'm here and he won't know. He can't know. He will help Sue and, Jasper, Sue will be with you then. You can't leave her with Klaus alone. Klaus wants his brother normal. I didn't know that he's that good brother... anyway everything is good for us.
- Great! - said Jasper.
- If you're both happy I am too. - I said.
I hope that it will be good like Katherine said.

The next day Katherine told me that Jasper and I have to meet with Klaus. He still doesn't know that Katherine is here ( I remember what she told me he did to her ) so Jasper will be with me. Jasper had to swear to Katherine that he won't leave me even for a minute with Klaus alone. I don't know why Katherine carries about me that much but it's kinda cute. Honestly I observe her for a longer time and she doesn't look like somebody who loves easily. Whatever. Our meet with Klaus has started. We met in the weird place I have never been there before. There were woods, trees.
It wasn't a forest.
- There you are. It's nice to see you both, love birds. - said Klaus.
- Hello, Klaus. We will only listen to you and we will back. How do you want to turn on your brother's feelings? - asked Jasper.
- You're really quick. I thought that at first we will wrangle with stupid things, whatever. It's easy. That girl stole my brother's heart. I don't see the other way, I have to use her to bring my noble brother back.
- How do you want to " use " her? - asked Jasper.
- I have a name and I'm next to you. Can you just stop please talking just like i'm not here? - I asked.
- Oh, sorry, love. - said Klaus. - Anyway, Susan, right? Susan, tell me do you have anything what can bring my brother's memories how much he loves you?
- Em... what etcetera?
- I don't know, a necklace, ring... food? Anything.
He didn't give me anything. He didn't buy me anything. I don't have anything.
- No...
- What a pity. - said Jasper. I could see the happiness in his eyes.
- Yes.. pity. Then I have the other idea. - said Klaus.
- What's the idea? - I asked.
- I'll bite you but, calm down, Cullenly, it'll be only for Elijah's mind it won't be as a true. And he'll see it. He'll remember how important you're to him. He'll feel something. Stefan Salvatore did when I wanted to hurt Elena, his biggest love.
- I don't know who is Stefan Salvatore. - I said.
- It's not important for now. My old friend... friend.. ha, anyway do you agree?
- No. - said Jasper.
- Yes. - I said. - Jasper, we have to help Elijah.
- No like this. Klaus will hurt you.
- It won't be true. - I said.
- How can you know? - asked Jasper. - Susan, I'm afraid.
- Of this situation, of me or of the time when Elijah will be back? You're afraid that Klaus will hurt me then or you're afraid that Elijah will steal me from you?
Jasper didn't answer on my question.
- So you agree. We can do this yet today. I will do my brother in the same time when we will
be there. I'll write to Jasper a message. He didn't want to give me your number. See you later, guys.
He said and left us.
- Jasper, I want to see with my family. You promised to Katherine that you won't leave me with Klaus alone. I want you to leave me with my family alone.
- Why? Now? Can't you do this tomorrow when everything will be good?
- I want it now.
I couldn't say that I want to see with my family because I don't trust Klaus. I can't be sure that he won't bite me. I can't be sure that I'll be alive tomorrow.
- Alright. What a pity Edward is not here. Come.

Jasper took me to my home. He said he'll be wait and when I'll be ready I need to send him a message.
I went to my mom's room.
- Hi, mommy. - I said.
Mom hugged me.
- Is there something wrong, Sue?
- No... I just wanted to tell you that I love. I always did and I... I will always. - I kissed her and hugged again.
She probably thought that I got bad mark at school, but whatever.
I went to my brother's room.
- Hi...
- Hey, Sue. What's up?
- Nothing I just felt the weird feeling that I have to say that I love you. You're my brother and I don't deserve you, I'm so happy that I can be your sister. You were always careful of me. Thank you for it.
- Susan, what is wrong? Something has to be, you couldn't say it with no reason.
- But I do. I have no reason. - I said and I hugged him.
Before I met vampires I was safest with him, in his arms. Now... I don't know what's now.
I went to the last one room I wanted to. To my sister's.
- Hi, honey. - I said and I hugged her.
- What do you want? - she asked. She never liked hugging.
- I wanted to tell you that I love you so much. You're my little sis and I am so happy that just YOU ARE my sister. I couldn't imagine other, better sister.
- Mhm, great. Hey if you're here already.. maybe you want to go to the supermarket with me? Now, because I watched the video where my favourite youtuber ate that so tasty cookies. I am jealous. I want them too, now. Come with me. I don't wanna go alone.
- I...
- You told that I'm the best sister and you don't want other. So show me.
- Oh, alright.
She hugged me and we went to the supermarket.

We were in supermarket and Feyre told me she needs milkshakes yet so she went the other way. I was next to things for Halloween. ( It was time near to it, I wasn't sure exactly what day is it. ) I saw fake blood.
Then I got a message. ( Jasper gave me my phone to write him a message when I'll finish with my fam )
It was from Elijah: " I know that you want to do something. Please stop it. I don't want to feel anymore. Who told you that I love you? My stupid younger brother? He doesn't know what love means. His all loves left him or didn't love him back. I don't love you, the feeling I felt to you wasn't a love. How somebody who loves other person can try to kill her? It doesn't matter does that person feel anything or not. Love is love. My " love " for you isn't a love.
PS. I will find you ;) "
Through my tears I haven't seen when my phone hit into a stall.
I decided to ( leave my phone here, he was broken ) find my sister. I was walking through almost all supermarket and I saw Elijah.
- Elijah? - I asked. - Elijah is that you?
When I asked the question I lost him from my eyes.
Then I heard his voice:
- Of course that me. I know that you were dreaming about me. Yesterday. 2 days ago, 3, 4, 5... all that time you were dreaming about me. It wasn't a good thing. They were nightmares. And it wasn't because your mind is weird, it was because I wanted it. I made your mind dream nightmares about me. I met you in the forest. I killed you twice... I killed your family and friends... I killed Jasper....
- Please stop... - I said.
- What stop? - asked Feyre.
- Feyre? - I asked. I was trying to find Elijah but he wasn't here anymore. His voice too.
-  I have milkshakes. They are so expensive. When mom pays it's better but well. I got only 3. For you, Cam and me.
- You can drink mine. I don't want.
- Great. Let's go.

We left supermarket. I was still afraid and cold. I was thinking about Elijah. I wanted to be with Jasper and Katherine again. But my phone was broken. I didn't remember number to them.
- Sue are you listening me?
- Of course I do...
- What I told you?
- Uhm...
- SUE! - Feyre screamed and she hit into anything. I don't know what it was.
I looked and we were at the same place when she hit in " something " and Elijah helped us. Now I'm sure then and now she hit into Elijah.
- Are you ok? - I asked.
- Yes, I'm fine. It was probably an animal.
- Feyre...
- There shouldn't be animals? I know it could be even a dog. I don't care, we can go.
- Um... Feyre you should back home. I'll be back soon. Go without me.
- As you want. - Feyre said and left me there.
- Elijah I know that it's you.
No one answered me.
- Elijah... I know you're here.
Then I saw him.
- Remember? There we met for the first time. - I said. - You helped me and my sister. Now I know you were that animal who hit Feyre. It's ok. If not this, we couldn't meet. Now I know you wanna kill me but I don't regret that I met you. I never did. I am happy that I met you. That I loved you.