Start

- S U S A N ! - I heard voice I knew. But no, it wasn't hat voice I wanted to hear. So at first I ignored it. - SUSAN HENLEY WAKE UP RIGHT NOW. And don't act like you can't hear me. - now I cannot ignore that voice anymore.
- What do you want? What time is it? And... why are you that loud?! - I asked.
- It's... 12 o'clock, Suzy. And... it's weird that you're sleeping about that hour. Is there something wrong? - asked my brother.
- Oh my... Cam I thought something bad happened. No, everything is ok. I was just tired. I cannot sleep at night. But right, I have to wake up...
I woke up, wore clothes and ate cold breakfast.
- Are you happy now? - I asked Cam.
- Not at all. Today my friend Lokie will come to us. He should be... for one hour.
- OK. Where is Feyre?
- She went to grandma. She needed help with shopping.
I felt jealousy. If I went with granny maybe I would meet Elijah? No... he can't be only in the centre of the city.
- Cool.
I took my phone and I decided to write to Elijah. He didn't have my number so I had to write first.
„ Hi, there's Susan. How are you today? I hope you're fine. "

Feyre came back and went to my room.
- Susaaaaaaanna.
- I'm listening you.
- I was with our grandma in the shop. And we met that weird man who wanted to help me yesterday. Ha! Can you believe? He needs to live over there in the centre of city.
Ha! So I was right. If I went with her I'd meet him.
- Elijah...
- Yes. How you remember his name? That's a bit weird name. And you have terrible mind. You never remember things like that.
- Haha, yes. It was a weird name therefore my mind remembers it.
- Cam doesn't know... - said Feyre.
- And won't. - I ended.
Feyre smiled.
- Grams did so delicious pancakes. I brought them here. Do you want some?
- Yes, I want! - I screamed. - You even ask?! Seriously?
- Haha! Come to the kitchen! - Feyre said and went to the kitchen.
I only looked at my phone and I saw message from Elijah!
„ Hi, Susan. I'm so happy you wrote to me. And thank you, now I'm so fine. And what about you? I saw your sister today. I think she didn't like me... "
I read last sentence and I knew what to write back so I did :
„ My sister doesn't like you just like your siblings don't like me. 1:1. And yeah I am fine too, thanks! "
I wanted add something about meet today but I thought that he should ask about this. He is a man.
I went to the kitchen and Feyre was right! That pancakes were GREAT! Our grandma was the best!
I decided to write her a message that I love her and her pancakes.
„ I LOVE YOU AND YOUR PANCAKES! God is so good that I have you!!! I have to visit you, maybe tomorrow? I love you!!! "

I was listening a music when Lokie came to my room.
- Oh, Suzy, sorry. I made a mistake, I thought it's Cam's room.
- Lokie, you're Cam's best friend and you still don't know where Cam has a room? Seriously?
- Uhm...
I knew that Lokie likes me but please, who could believe that he doesn't know where my brother has a room? They know each other since... they were 5? He is here so often! He knows that home that much like me.
- Alright. Cam has a room next to the spare room, you know where is it?
- Yes... - Lokie said and I saw that he was shy of it that I understood his intention. Therefore I smiled and he left my room.
I saw on my phone message from Elijah:
„ Wow. We know each other since yesterday and you're telling me that you love me? You're so quick! Well, if you want to hear that I love you too I have to see you. Not tomorrow, today? 8 o'clock could be? At the park. "
Oh God now I saw that I sent my message to Elijah, not to my grandma!
Of course „ Grams Elle " is like E like Elijah.
„ Oh I'm so sorry! It was message to my grandma! But... I agree to our meet today. "
What a shame...

I thought that Lokie still was in our home. But no... when I wanted to go and meet Elijah, my brother was in living room.
- Where do you go?
God.
- Uhm... to Mel. She needs my help with... she has a broken heart... girls are more emotional over you, boys. You don't care that much.
- It's not true. We just... don't show it at all.
- Whatever. I'll be back soon. - I promised and kissed him for goodbye.
I went to the park. Elijah was there already. Plus for him for that.
- Hi.. - I said.
- Hi. - said smiling. - I can be your grandma if you want.
- Haha, stop laughing of me! It's my bad... uhm.. alright it was but...
- Haha. But I'm not mad at you. I'm happy I can be your grandma if you want to tell me things like that.
- Oh... that I love your pancakes? I'm sorry I have to try yours at first.
- Not that one thing, I prefer that... first.
He came closer to me. I should hear his heartbeat but I haven't...but I was sure he heard mine...
- You promised I will hear it from you. Your turn.
He smiled.
I had impression he wants to tell something but then somebody came to us.
- Elijah! Hello! - said that man.
- Finn? What are you doing here? - asked Elijah. - Susan, that's my brother - Finn.
- Another one brother?! I'm sorry how many brothers and sisters do you have yet? I mean, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, Freya, Finn... God! Six?!
- You met all family? Wow, Elijah you're quick! She is a human, you should be careful. - said Finn.
- Of course I am a human. Is it weird? - I asked. I didn't understand it.
- Finn, you bother to us. - said Elijah and smiled a bit ironic to his brother.
- Sorry, brother. I just wanted to tell you that Klaus did this.
- Did what? - asked Elijah.
- Oh... come on, kissed Caroline! That girl with who our brother is in love.
- Oh my... Finn alright. I don't care. Leave us. - said Elijah and his brother left us.
- Who is Caroline? I hope she's kind and... she will be right for your brother.
- She definitely is rightful for him. But if he is? Well, don't care about my brothers. They are weird, I know.
- Maybe you want to tell me something more about your family?
I saw he wasn't happy for that but he accepted my request.
He told me that their parents hate them. I didn't understand it, how parents can hate their own children? He told me that his brother Klaus always loved Caroline. But she never felt it too. He was fighting for her but he never felt that she feels it too. He lost hope but now his hope returned. Klaus and Hayley have a child by mistake. Klaus didn't want that child, but Elijah helped Hayley and after the born Klaus loved his kid. They named her Hope because they wanted her to be their hope, hope for better. Hope Mikaelson. It was cute. His sister Rebekah is crazy but when she will start enjoying me - we might me friends. I hope so! His older siblings Freya and Finn are really OK and I'll probably like them. Kol is so crazy and I have to be kind to him. I don't even have to talk with him. Their family is a bit weird. But as I heard him, he loves them. If they love each other like Elijah loves them, they're winners. Parents hate them, but they can love theirselves. It'd be enough. Oh, I started loving that family.