Vampires

At 2 o'clock we met as we wanted.
- I missed you so much. - said Elijah.
- I missed you too. - I answered.
We went to the park as always.
- We shouldn't meet only here. - I said.
- You're right. It's not so romantics. - agreed Elijah.
- Well I already know your family so maybe in your house? - I asked.
He didn't need to answer I saw he doesn't want.
- Hm, yeah... maybe... of course why not... but I want to know your family too.
- You know my sister, but yes you'll. But my brother... doesn't like my... buddies who is a boy. - I said.
He laughed.
- He doesn't like your boyfriends? - he asked.
- Yeah.. exactly. But I want you to tell me something about your brother, Kol.
- Hm... what you wanna know?
- I don't know... is he that mean to everyone? Why he was angry at Jasper... Hale? And does he have a girlfriend?
- Are you....
- No, no. Of course not. Just wanna know.
- Haha, alright. Well, yeah he is mean to everyone. But there is one person who he couldn't be rude. Davina. His girlfriend. He loves her, she helped him, she saved his life.
- Oh... that sounds great. Do you like her?
- I do.
Nicole won't be happy for it.
- Right, and what about that Hale?
- Jasper Hale.... hm literally we could call him Cullen. Cullens are the family, we knew from... 2 days. They are.... hm similar to our family. Jasper came here with his sister Rosalie Hale and Kol wanted meet them first. I don't why but Freya agreed. Of course Rebekah was with him but she started talking with Rose and Kol and Jasper.... hm they were „ fighting ".
It was interesting. Cullens ( Hale ) were similar to them? To Mikaelsons? He meant they are that weird like Elijah's family? I need to know more about their family. About Cullens. And about Mikaelsons too.

I told to Nicole what Elijah told me, she wasn't happy for it of course. The next month wasn't absolutely interesting. I didn't find out anything about Jasper. I only found out he has brothers named Edward and Emmett, and sisters named Bella, Rosalie and Alice. His parents were named Carlisle and Esme. And Bella had a kid named Renesmee. And it was that weird that Bella and Edward were together and Emmett and Rosalie too. They weren't actually siblings, Carlisle adopted them.
And it's all what I know.
Elijah was meeting me but less over at first. Maybe he doesn't like me anymore like then he did. His brother Klaus wanted me to know that he doesn't like me, that he imaged somebody else to his brother.
But well, and I lived.
And now it's September. So I was at school again... God I don't like school much. 

It was Tuesday. First I had PE. We were in locker-room. Girls were talking of course. Then Kayla said:
- Hey, what we gonna do today? I am tired it's the first lesson... let's play in the tennis etc? Something we don't need to be more tired. Sue, go and ask our professor. He loves you.
- He doesn't love me, Kaye. - I said.
- He does. - confirmed Nicole.
- Oh, Niki shut up. - I said. - But alright I can go and ask.
- And say that we prefer tennis today. - said Kayla.
I went to our professor. I didn't like him much.
- Good morning, professor. I wanted ask what we gonna do today?
- Hm and what do you prefer, Sue? - he asked.
- Uhm maybe tennis? We love tennis really.
- So let's play in tennis. - said smiling.
So we were playing tennis.
Nicole was bored so he asked me:
- Go to the toilet? You and I?
- Let's go. - I said and we went to the toilet.
- God I hate PE. - said Nicole.
- Yeah. - I said.
Nicole was looking in the mirror and then I saw that somebody opened the window. We looked at each other and we both looked on the window. We saw that so beautiful girl entered.
She was REALLY beautiful. I haven't seen more beautiful girl before.
- Who are you? - Nicole asked.
- God I hate when mortals don't know my name. - said the girl. - And I'm not here because of you. I wanted to see with you, Susan.
Was she kidding?
- I'm sorry but I don't know you. - I said.
- Oh please, I'm Katherine Pierce. Now you know me.
- Hello, Katherine. - I said. - I'm Susan as you already know I don't know how.
- It doesn't matter. You flirt with Elijah Mikaelson, don't you?
That question wasn't good, it was even mean in my opinion.
- Well, actually it's not your business. - I said.
- Well actually, it is. Please, don't try to play with me. Don't even try to make me feel bad. Because when I am mad... - then I saw her face. Was she a monster? A zombie? No, then I saw her teeth. She was a vampire.... ha! No. Vampires don't exist.
- Wait... what the hell?! - screamed Nicole.
- We don't need you, Nicole Waterson. I'm sorry, it was great to meet you. - and then Katherine bit her.
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! - I screamed. - LEAVE HER! DON'T TOUCH HER KATHERINE PIERCE!
Only then Katherine stopped.
- Why? I'm hungry. And now you'll believe in vampires.
- I do! I do! I do! I do believe in vampires! I believe in you!
- Great. Nicole go to the nurse if you want to stay alive. - said Katherine.
- I won't leave Sue here with you. - said Nicole.
- No, Nik go. I will be okay. I promise. Go to the nurse and say that...
- Don't tell her anything. I'll do it when I'll go to you. Just tell her that she needs to make you good. You'll explain later and then I will do it. - said Katherine.
- Ok... - Nicole said, hugged me and left us.
- Fine... we're alone. - I said.
- I am a vampire. I'm Katherine Pierce actually Katerina Petrova.
- Yes....
- Elijah Mikaelson is a vampire too.
- Haha excuse me?
- He is. His all family. Mikaelsons aren't just vampires like me. They're the originals. They were first vampires and Klaus was first hybrid. He's a half of vampire and half of werewolf.
- Even if it's true, why are you telling me that?
- Because I heard that our famous Elijah Mikaelson, an original found a girlfriend who is a human. And I needed to come to this town earlier because I heard of Cullens. Everyone is curious of them. So am I. And I know that Elijah is not going to tell you it. So I'm telling you. But well, you have a taste. Elijah is cute.
- Therefore they are...
- Yeah, I know they are other, different, weird, strange... yes therefore. - confirmed Katherine.
- Well... thank you that you told me. - I said.
- It's nothing much. You seem tasty but I want to know Elijah's reaction. Here's my number. Write to me I need to know. I won't kill you, I won't bitte you, I won't hurt you... physical. I promise. My promises aren't that important like Elijah's are but I think I'll keep this one. Bye for now, I have to compell your nurse. And by the way you're beautiful and I think we could be friends. - Katherine said and left me alone in the toilet.
Then I heard school bell.