Enemies To Lovers?

When we were already next to Nicole's house, she started talking:
- I want to know his story.
- Who's?
- Kol's.
- Nicole, seriously? You saw he is so mean....
- And handsome. I read so many books about enemies to lovers.
- Nicole, it's not a book or a movie. - I wanted open her eyes.
- Sue, books are so similar to our real world.
- What you're talking about? They're not. - I was surprised her answer.
- Whatever. You should find out story about that Jasper Hale. He'd be your enemy and become to lover. Oh no, you already have a lover... oh! yeah! I know. Kol is Elijah's brother. So please ask him does his brother have a girlfriend?
- Only this one question! No more about Kol. Nik, he's not for you.  - I was sure my words.
- Oh come on, Sue. Read some enemies to lovers books. I will give you some. Tomorrow. Now, bye. - Nicole kissed me and she came inside.
I was walking to my house thinking about Jasper Hale and Kol. Why they were fighting? I hit to somebody. Ugh, it always looks like it when I am thinking of something.
- I'm so sorry. - I said to the woman I hit.
- You should be more careful. Don't you get eyes?
- I am so sorry. I...
- You what? You know what? You're so annoying... I... I should... kill you. I'm starving. You'd be tasty.
I didn't understand. I'd be tasty?
- Pardón? I don't really get you...
Then we both heard somebody's voice.
- ROSE?! ROSE?! RO-
Jasper Hale it was. He was searching the woman I hit.
- Rosalie, what are you doing? - asked Jasper.
The woman was so angry.
- Nothing. Please don't say Carlisle. - said Rosalie.
- Susan? We met each other 1 hour ago? - asked Jasper. He wasn't that mad at me like then. Or maybe it was my impression.
- Yes, we did. Are you still running from Kol?
- Haha, no. Not anymore.
Then I felt that... I HAVE TO be happy. I AM happy. I didn't know the reason. I just was happy.
- I see you're happy now. - said Jasper.
- I am. - I confirmed.
Jasper smiled.
- What's your hand? - asked Jasper.
- I even don't feel it. I think Nicole did it when she...
When she told me that she likes Kol.
- Whatever. - I said.
- Right...
- Isn't it hard to you? - asked Rosalie.
- It is. - said Jasper.
- So...? Brother, I don't get it. - said Rosalie.
Oh! So they were siblings, not a couple.
- Rose, we should go. Edward and Bella are waiting for us. - said Jasper.
Rosalie agreed and they left me. They even didn't say goodbye or something. Well, it was weird.

On evening Nicole wrote to me a message:
„ My dad told me I should be kind to that bi*ch. God I hate them all. I was thinking - I'm sure if Kol and I were together, I'd live with him now not with my pseudo-family. "
I wanted write her back but then somebody else wrote to me a message yet.
It was Elijah.
„ I haven't seen you all day long! Kol told me he met you. You should feel guilty that my brother saw you today and I didn't! What are you going to do about it? "
It was 7 o'clock and that two messages bother me of thinking about Jasper Hale. I was curious of his life. So I decided to not answer, I'll do it at morning.

- Nicole, gimme some hours and I'll know does Kol have a gf! I promise. And don't care about your father's words. Just try to not get in fight with him and that stupid bi*ch we both hate. I love u so much.
- Only few hours! And write me the time you'll know at first!
- I will!
- And ask Elijah does he know Jasper?
- For what?
- He could know and Jasper could be your soulmate.
- Excuse me, Nicole? I only know his name lol and he probably forgot mine.
- I don't think so. Maybe you'll be enemies to lovers like Kol and I? We both saw the way he looked at you. Like at enemy.
- These I saw too.
- Exactly! Therefore it'll be a beautiful love story.
- Please, Niki.
- Alright, alright. Write to me next time!
Then I had to write to Elijah:
- I'm sorry, I am guilty. I hope you missed me, what about today? Meet?
- I can't wait!
- 2 o'clock?
- Great!
And great.