Into a woods

I was sleeping and when I opened my eyes I was still alone. I sat down and I was thinking. How long I was sleeping? How long Katherine left me here? And did Katherine stopped Elijah? Maybe everything is like it should be now? What day is today? Do my family worry about me?
I was thinking about all ( I don't know how many minutes or hours ) and then somebody hit the door. I thought that it was the only way to come inside. I was sure that it was Katherine, but I was wrong. When I realised that it's a man I was scared. What if Elijah found me?
I stand up and tried to find something what can help me in fight. But I didn't find anything. Then I saw him.
It wasn't Elijah, Klaus or somebody I should be afraid of.
- Jasper! That is you! - I screamed.
- Sue, there you're. I'm looking for you for 3 days!
- 3 days? We saw each other... yesterday?
- Yesterday?
- maybe 2 days ago. For sure it wasn't 3 days ago.
- Sue, today is Friday.
I was surprised. How Friday?
- FRIDAY? How it's possible?
- That bitch cheated on you. - said Jasper.
- Katherine didn't cheat on me. - I said.
- Mhm... alright, come with me.
- Jasper I should wait here for Katherine. Maybe something bad happened to her?
- Sue, Katherine is ok. Elijah is ok. Everyone is ok.
- Elijah is ok? Did he turn on his feelings?
- Nope... but he didn't kill you, he didn't kill Katherine. He didn't do anything what he shouldn't. But honestly I would want to kill that bitch too.
- Don't call Katherine a bitch.
- She's your friend or what?
- You wanted to go anywhere, right? So let's go. If I'm here for 2 or 3 days I didn't eat anything. I'm starving.
- Alright. - Jasper took me and we went to the restaurant.
I ate pizza and then Jasper asked me:
- Were you thinking about turn into a vampire?
- Em... no. Should I?
- You know it'd be easier to... to...
- To you? - I ended.
- To me. - confirmed Jasper.
I smiled.
- No, I wasn't thinking about that. Honestly, I'm afraid of it. Then I'd have to leave my family, right? And I love my family, I love my siblings, I love my mom... my grams...
- I understand. I just asked. You know that it's hard to me to sit next to you and don't kill you.
- I know... I just can imagine. I'm so sorry for it.
- It's ok, it's not your fault. Edward taught me... some things how to... survive? If we can call it like this.
- How he can know?
- Bella, his wife is youngest of us. He was a human too, when they met. He turned her into a vampire when she was dying. Then was born their daughter Renesmee.
- That is cute. - I said.
- Cute? - asked Jasper.
- Yes...
- Come on... - said Jasper. - I never... I couldn't think that I... that I could fall in love with human. Like my brother. I cannot understand him then. But now I do. I understand Edward, what he had to feel then. Because I...
He didn't finish the sentence because we both saw Katherine.
- Oh there you're. Thanks, Jasper that you hold my girl for the time I get hold on. Come, Sue. We are getting out.
- Katherine, Sue is not yours. - said Jasper.
- I'm sorry? - asked Katherine.
- She's not your doll. She's a human.
- Exactly! A human, not a vampire. People are dolls. - said Katherine.
- Hey, you two! Stop it. We will not do a fight in the restaurant. Let's get out. All of us.
We left restaurant and went to the place no one couldn't see us.
- Katherine, Sue should decide alone what she wants to do now. - said Jasper.
- You don't wanna fight with me, Hale.
- I don't but if I'll have to, I'll. Be sure. Sue, decide.
- Sue is not that strong and smart to decide good. She should decide WITH WHO she wants to stay. Sue, me or him.
- Uhm, I... don't make me do this. I like you both and I feel so safe with two of you... but when you're together...
- Sue, you have to know something. Elijah will not stop until he'll kill you. You're safe with me because I know Elijah so good. - said Katherine.
- With me she's safer. I have my family. We all will protect her. - said Jasper.
- JASPER! KATHERINE! Stop, please. I... I just want to...
- She doesn't know what she wants. - said Katherine.
- I...- I wanted to say something but then I looked at both of them. When I looked at Jasper I felt that... that it's my chance. Right now.
I came closer and kissed him.

- I don't count it as your choice. - said Katherine.
- Sue, I... - started Jasper.
- Stop it already. - said Katherine. - Sue, you did what you wanted to. Come with me.
- Will you leave me on 3 days again? - I asked.
- No. - said Kath.
- I want to see with my family. They are so worry about me. For sure.
- They aren't. I did what I should. I compelled them to think that you're with them. - said Katherine.
- They... what?! No... Kath, it's not.. it's not ok.
- It is. - said Katherine.
- Don't go with her, you'll be safe with me. With my family. - said Jasper.
I really didn't want who I should choose. With who I was safer? With both of them but alone.
But I didn't have to choose one. Because then we saw Elijah. He looked terrible. Like then when he was in my room. I was afraid of him. I was afraid of the man I was kissing, hugging and trusting before. That's horrible.
- Hello, everyone. What a cute scene. It was really interesting to watch you but I got bored. I'm sorry. Susan, who would you pick. I'm not asking about Katherine or Jasper. I'm asking about Jasper or... me?
- Elijah, I...
- You know me more than him. - said Elijah.
- He doesn't want to kill me. - I said.
- Oh right. Katerina we saw each other on the morning. I missed you already. But now you're bothering us. Me and my " lover ". - said Elijah.
- Bothering you? That's my job, isn't it?
- Katerina come closer to me, please.
- Never.
Katherine said it and took my hand she wanted to run but Elijah was faster. He took Kath's head and he looked her deep in eyes. He said:
- You hate Susan. You want to help me. Me not her.
- I'm on vervain, sorry. - said Katherine and she hit him.
- Katerina!
She again tried to run but he took her and hit her into a wood.
- KATHERINE! - I screamed.
- I don't wanna kill you, Katerina. It's not about you. Try to be quiet for a few minutes. Susan, honey.. - he wanted to come to me but Jasper didn't let him.
- Not that time, Elijah.
Elijah hit him into a wood too, but Jasper was stronger than Katherine. Katherine was still there where he left her.
Both of them walked to me. But unfortunately Elijah was faster. He bite me in my hand.
- OUCH! - I screamed out loudest I could.
Then Jasper hit Elijah into a tree. It was that strong that tree broke and Elijah stayed under it. Jasper helped Katherine and we all ran.