LoveD

- LoveD? - asked Elijah.
- Yes. - I confirmed.
- You don't love a monster, I understand. You don't love me anymore. - he said and he hit his knee into a floor.
- Elijah, are you OK?
- Why do you still care about me? I tried to kill you and you're asking am I ok? Susan, I'm... I'm so... sorry.
- Elijah?
- I had to turn on... I can't kill you, you're too important to me. What a... weird feeling that not love turned on my feelings, pain did.
- Pain? What a pain? I made you... feel pain?
- You said you don't love me anymore....
- Elijah, I didn't...
We saw that Jasper and Klaus came to us.
Jasper came and hugged me.
- Sue, are you ok? Did he make you anything?
- No, I'm alright.
Klaus came to Elijah.
- Brother, are you.... did you return?
- I did, brother. - Elijah confirmed.
Klaus hugged Elijah.
It was cute, I always thought that Klaus is a bad brother. But it made me think about him the other way. Maybe I know less than I think I do?
- Sue, we should back. - said Jasper.
- Where? - I asked.
- Come with me. To her. - said Jasper.
Katherine. Of course.
- Alright, come... - I didn't want to leave Elijah now but well.. he should back to his family now. We will talk for sure next time.

Jasper took me to our place. There was Katherine.
- I heard that Elijah returned. Wow, how'd you do it?
- I don.. I don't know.
- Mhm, right. Don't know. Well, Jasper could you leave us alone? - asked Katherine.
- Why? We just came.
- I know. Aren't you hungry? I can feel it.
- Maybe I am...
- So leave us and go eat something. Sue is still a human, don't forget.
- And you shouldn't forget that my brother taugh me how to stay with my mind next to the human I love. - said Jasper. He looked at me and at Katherine and he left us.
- He loves me? - I asked.
- And you doubt in it yet? Seriously? Never mind. I wanted to talk about your feelings. You told Elijah you don't love him anymore, right?
- How do you know everything? You weren't here.
- I am just... Katherine Pierce. You should NEVER doubt in Katherine Pierce. You did, right?
- I mean... I told that I don't regret that I loved him. He added that I don't love him anymore.
- Ok, so? Do you love him?
Katherine asked me really hard question. She should ask - do I know what love means?
- I'm not sure about everything. I mean.... If I stopped loving him it's not because of the way he tried to kill me... I think...
- Because of Jasper. Mhm... But the way he tried to kill you made a bit to the stop of love, right?
- I don't understand.
- SO LISTEN ME. - screamed Katherine. - Who do you love? Jasper or Elijah?
- BOTH OF THEM!
She stressed me out. So I answered like she wanted me to answer.
- Great. - she said smiling. - It's ok to love them both. Belive me it is.
- It's not Katherine. Do you have situation like this?
- Well... maybe I did. I had worse. They were brothers.
- Ouch.
- Yeah. Give yourself some time. Stay with them both, they both love you too. You'll feel which one you love more. I was acting with them both. Until I decided that I love... him...
- What do you mean ACTING?
- Oh, come on Sue. If you will not do anything, you will be never sure which one you love more. You have to spend time with both of them. I decided that I love Stefan more over Damon. You don't know them. Doesn't matter.
- You want me to cheat on them?
- It's not cheat, Sue. Hey, think. I'm about 500 years older than you. I know better, right?
I didn't know what to answer.

The next day Katherine bought me the new phone and I wrote to Elijah a message. He agreed to meet me in the park. So we did.
- Hi, Elijah. - I said.
I was a little bit afraid to come here alone; without Katherine and Jasper but well I had to.
- Hello, Susan. How do you feel?
- Uhm.. Fine and you?
- Better. I'm grateful you decided to meet me. I need to say sorry to you. Susanna, I'm really really really really sorry to you. I didn't want to kill you ever. I couldn't...
- But you turned it off. You turned off your feelings to make it better to yourself. You wanted to kill me.
- I thought that I had no way!
- You really wanted to do this...
- Susanna, I never wanted to kill you...
- You wanted to let our love die.
- What? - asked Elijah. I saw pain in his eyes. I knew I could stop it. But I cannot. - I didn't. I love you, Susan. You're love of my life.
- Oh no. Do you understand why I'm sad? Why I'm angry?
- You've many reasons.
- You bit me. Jasper told me I could become a vampire but thanks to him I didn't. You visited me as my nightmare. It was terrible that person you loved becomes your worst nightmare in your dreams. You scared me in the supermarket, the place everyone could see me. You almost wanted to do something to my sister. I could... I think that one day I could forgive you it all... not now of course. But... I'm still a bit afraid of you, you should understand. But it's not all, Elijah. I'm not mentioning that you wanted to kill Katherine and Jasper. I'm the most scared and... sad, angry? Of that... you let that Ester made you way think that you really have to kill me. It's not ok, Elijah. I... I don't know who Ester is...
- It's my mother. - said Elijah. - You don't know her...
- I'm sorry that your mother is that terrible.
- My whole family is terrible, aren't they?
- I'm sorry Elijah. I... you should give me some time. I have to think of it all.
- You love him, right?
- I'm afraid of you. Of him not. It's the difference. - I said and I left him