The End

Elijah and Jasper organised my funeral. Who was sadder? I cannot see it. I saw the pain in both eyes. I saw the first time when they are crying.
On my funeral were all my close people. My mother, my brother, my sister, Katherine, Elijah, Mikaelson's family, Jasper, Cullen's family and whole my family.
Everyone were crying. They were crying because they lost me. They were crying because of me. They were crying and I was the reason. I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell them I am really sorry. But I cannot, they won't hear me from
here where I am.
Elijah on my grave put rose. My favourite flower.
- I'm sorry I wasn't with you then. I will always miss you. You have special place in my heart, Susanna. You were the only one I needed in my life. My life ended with yours. I love you. - said to my grave. I love you too, Elijah.
Jasper on my grave put my favourite ring.
- How can I live without you? Not possible. I am sorry, the love of my life. I love you, I love you. - said Jasper to me. I love you too, Jasper.
Katherine on my grave put the bracelet she made for me.
- So you were right, not me. You didn't choose. You died with love to both. I will be missing you. I never cared about human. I always cared only about myself. You were lucky one. Bye, bye, Sue. - said Katherine. I love you, Kath. I know you love me too.