Chapter 13

Luna's pov
I walked down a tunnel in the cave and ended up in the bedroom area.i sat down on the bed,I felt so relaxed...I slapped myself on the face."no!don't let your narcolepsy kick in!"I thought to myself,I then heard footsteps.i stood up,I smiled when I saw David."hey baby..."he greeted me,he put his hands on my hips as he kissed me.it felt so passionate,I could immediately tell something was up."something on your mind?"I managed to say as he kissed me,"the only thing on my mind is you sugar."he winked at me.he then began to lick and kiss my neck,I put my arms on his shoulders and my hands on his head.i heard him smell my neck,I felt a bit nervous.

I widened my eyes and winced in pain as I felt David's fangs bite down on my neck,I could feel him drinking my blood."D-David."I stuttered,he immediately took his fangs out of my neck.his eyes were yellow,but they immediately turned back to the ocean eyes I knew.i widened his eyes when he saw what he did to my neck,"oh my-holy shit baby I'm so sorry I-"he fell to his knees and buried his face in his hands."D-David...it's ok."i said,I gently hugged him.he tightly hugged me back,"I shouldn't have done that...."he said."it's ok David,I understand."I tried to reassure him,"it's not ok Luna,I could've killed you."he said.tears streamed down his cheeks,"but you didn't."i said as I gently wiped his tears.