Chapter 9

A/N
I know that people want the Bill and Ted cartoon to be rebooted but....wouldn't it be cooler if Thea and Billie got their own cartoon and comics and toys and hell even cereal like their dads?

Just sayin

Luna's pov
Dani and Marko were playing their baby twins while Star braided my hair.While Marko already fed himself David,Dwayne,and Paul didn't.so they went out to feed themselves,Star always for some reason had a pillow near her every time we hung out.i assume that she keeps it so that Incase my narcolepsy kicks in and I pass out my head doesn't get hurt,I don't know that's my theory."Dani,What's it like?"I asked Dani,she was feeding Jupiter and Mars while Marko decided to grab some takeout because...well...he's Marko.

A/N
My cousin:don't you think that it's weird that they're eating takeout even though they're vampires?
Me:well I mean they can do whatever the fuck they want

"What's what like?"she asked me in a confused tone,"all of this."i said."oh!well,I'll admit it was hard getting used to being known as missing but I-"I immediately cut her off,"I'm sorry what?"I said."Well yeah,the minute I got pregnant I had to stay here and not go back to my family."she said,"don't you miss them?"I asked her."everyday,but I have a new family that cares about each other."she said,looking at Jupiter and Mars.