Chapter 3

A/N
So umm

Luna has a secret that I'm not sure I should tell you guys about yet

I feel like Luna should tell you guys herself

So let's start the chapter!

Luna's pov
"do you trust me?"

"yes,I do."

I didn't even know this guy,but it felt like we've met before.i mean,we did technically meet in my dreams."So...um...what's your name?"I asked him,"David."he responded."David..."I thought,"how come I kept seeing you in my dreams?"I asked him."Well..I have this secret.the only people that know are my brothers and one of my brothers wife's,my brothers share the same secret as me."he explained,"what is this secret exactly?"I asked curiously.we stopped walking,he gently cupped my cheek,"if I tell you my secret,will you stay with me still?"he asked.i gulped,I didn't know what to say.

"Yes,I'll still stay with you."I replied,he looked relived.he held my hands,the ocean waves sounded so calm...and soothing...everything was getting blurry,"Luna!"That was the last thing I heard before I collapsed.

David's pov
I was so close to revealing my secret to my mate Luna,and then all of the sudden she just collapses in my arms!"Luna!"i said worryingly the minute she collapsed,I held her in my arms.i put my ear on her chest,"she's still alive...so why did she collapse?is she sick?"i was so confused.i lifted her up,"I can't leave her here,I'll take her back to the cave."I thought as I carried her to the cave.