Chapter 12

Luna's pov
Marko and Dani's ceremony was about to start,and yet for some reason I was the one who was nervous about all of this.i felt calm though when I felt David wrap his arms around my waist,I giggled as he nibbled on my ear lobe."how about after this we can have some alone time?"he suggested,"I like that idea."i replied.As we watched the ceremony I couldn't help but since when Marko bit Dani,it looked really painful.David must've seem how nervous and uneasy I looked,he held my hand.we looked at each other,I felt like getting lost in his beautiful sky blue eyes."it's ok,"he mouthed,"I'd never do that to you."that made me feel slightly better but not fully.

i don't why becoming a vampire scares me,hell I feel like having half vampire half kids should scare me.and yet,all of this is happening to me.it could've happened to anyone else in Santa Clarita,but it happened to me.when the ceremony ended Dani seemed the same,except now she's a vampire."how do you feel Dani?"Star asked her,it's like she was reading my mind."Well I don't feel that different to be honest,I just feel like same old Dani."she told us,well on the bright side Dani's still the same.I was really relieved,out of everyone in the group I felt like I was a lot more closer to Dani then Star.in a way,she's like the sister I never got.